Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retrowow's attractiveness
Brick 
A recent studie has proved that the population of the private server retrowow have received a 33% increase at the same time that the drama on retrowow's forum were at his peak.

Serious other university studies think if the drama keeps going on, on that forum, retrowow will soon become the most populated vanilla private server.

It is more serious to wait 2-3 weeks according to expert, to really ake those studies seriously.

Here is the most accurate studie we though we could share with you, there are most studies to come in a near future .

Thanks for reading, retrowow community

[Image: ZTlO2KN.png]
nice job!
stfu you punk, you want some drama, I'll give you some drama!
Lmfao great chart

Ps I apologized to leministre for being a dick were cool now although we will probably forever argue

Edit: are you saying we should all start being postfarming drama cunts again? Cause I'm game
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
unfortunatly we cant decide about those things, and even if we did, they would lost their true energy

now that we r all friendz etc, we need new blood.

A new generation of young men and women, that are angry for no reason and express their anger in the forum with wall of texts and trashtalk toward each other.

I pray for that generation to come while i'm alive
Just wait like a week
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
well, modnar seems interested in getting his blood spilled by insulting almost everyone he can insult
i challenge all memberss of retro-wow to a meme off

jk all suck i already win lol rekt
Salazir gets his memes from Reddit he told me
(03-19-2017, 03:35 PM)walenkryx Wrote: I will touch A new generation of young men and women, 

*fixed
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]