Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retrowow's attractiveness
I have a question
Can/does sunqt touch himself or just others
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Madscientist-Sunqt drama is going on, 500 players on retro wow inc.
Im trying to r1 frostbolt Sunqt while he chases me with big ambiton of touching me.
Well that's a nice threat you made there.
(04-30-2017, 12:44 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: Well that's a nice threat you made there.

[Image: xxsrw.jpg]
i only got love for you mad, but you don't see it
(04-30-2017, 03:52 PM)walenkryx Wrote: i only got love for you mad, but you don't see it
LOL THAT SOUNDED WRONG. But I mean I don't hate u, just think that your ideas ain't that perfect.
Leministre actually reported a copyppasta as a threat. I love how braindead he is.

@Ministre http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta enlighten yourself
(05-01-2017, 08:23 PM)modnar Wrote: Leministre actually reported a copyppasta as a threat. I love how braindead he is.

@Ministre http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta enlighten yourself

Except I just said "nice threat you made there" and made no report whatsoever.

Also how braindead can you be to think someone's stupid for not knowing a meme ? 
C'est comme si je te disais que t'es juste un esti d'épais parce que tu comprends pas ce que je te dis. Bravo.

You're so retarded modnar, it's time you shut up.

p.s. it seems your coming out about you being an asshole didn't change your behavior very much.
Saying "nice threat" in the first place proves you didn't know it existed.

You're literally so fucking braindamaged, you weren't a part of my apology, intelligent players were.
(05-01-2017, 11:18 PM)modnar Wrote: Saying "nice threat" in the first place proves you didn't know it existed.

So ignoring that such a meme exists makes me stupid? You got a nice logic there.

(05-01-2017, 11:18 PM)modnar Wrote: You're literally so fucking braindamaged, you weren't a part of my apology, intelligent people were

Why can't you ever come up with something else? You're redundant. Your lack of cleverness makes you boring. I don't want any part of your bullshit apology, you're a jerk who realised that people started hating you because of it and you had to make that apology in order to get people to stop harassing you. You're fake and full of yourself, it's time you get some mental help, or is that why you made an apology in the first place? Your psychiatrist told you to do it?

This could've ended up being funny if you weren't such a shitty person.