Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retrowow's attractiveness
Why can't you ever come up with something else? You're redundant. Your lack of cleverness makes you boring.
_
Cus no1 cares
_

I don't want any part of your bullshit apology
_
Good, you weren't a part of it.
_

you're a jerk who realised that people started hating you because of it and you had to make that apology in order to get people to stop harassing you.
_
Or maybe I genuinely felt bad for being a dick to people who didn't deserve it.

You deserve it.
_
You're fake and full of yourself, it's time you get some mental help, or is that why you made an apology in the first place? Your psychiatrist told you to do it?
_
I don't pretend to be anything or anyone that I'm not. You're the one who reported my meme as a legitimate threat and who goes on with a permanent victim complex as if you've never done anything wrong here to warrant someone having a strong dislike for you, the same as you have a dislike for other individuals such as myself. The fact alone you have to resort to grasping at straws like "You need mental help" and "your psychiatrist told you to do it?" is just proof of how big of a pussy you actually are, you'd have to attack a person for things out of their control rather than create a sound argument you'd just skip straight to ad hominem.

Learn to take a joke, cunt
_

This could've ended up being funny if you weren't such a shitty person.
_
I mean I lol'd
So full of hate just like it should be what a tread
Once again you're so original.. not. You're flavorless modnar and so easily triggered that you felt the need to insult me for not knowing a meme and stop thinking I reported it, I didn't. Maybe if it got deleted or you got told that it was not very nice is because your "joke" sucked.

Now that I think of it, I'm wrong, you're not flavorless, you're just very salty. So salty that even the death sea tastes sweet compared to you. I pity you for being such a despicable human being.

And of course I'll call you out on your mental disorder.. someone needs to remind you to take your pills.
See that's the thing, I don't take pills, I don't have any mental disorders, unless you consider stress a mental disorder.

And honestly I'm not salty at all, I spend 10 minutes out of my day on these forums, if that, I just enjoy triggering you and making you think I give a shit when I really don't, that's why I never take more than 5 seconds to think of anything to say to you, you're inherently valueless as a human being so I don't really need to put any effort or thought into my responses, you don't deserve anything more.
Triggering me? Boy you need to learn what being triggered means. The sooner you do so, the sooner you can fix your disorder.

When you go all out salty and start insulting people for not knowing a meme, that's what being triggered is. I spend no more time then you to answer your petty insults, it's just clear that I'm not as basic as you and can come up with something better then hate and insults.

Cry some more kiddo.
(05-02-2017, 09:46 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: Triggering me? Boy you need to learn what being triggered means. The sooner you do so, the sooner you can fix your disorder.

When you go all out salty and start insulting people for not knowing a meme, that's what being triggered is. I spend no more time then you to answer your petty insults, it's just clear that I'm not as basic as you and can come up with something better then hate and insults.

Cry some more kiddo.
"I'm not as basic as you and can come up with something better then hate and insults, except that's all I ever do is throw hate and insults when you provide rational explanations and proofs" fixed
[Image: When-Buzz-Woody-just-fundamentally-do-un...-other.gif]
Some would think that saying "you're braindead" for ignoring that a meaningless meme exists is far from rational.
It's funny how much attention you give to such a meaningless meme. Keep on acknowledging your mistake and digging a bigger hole. Smile
(05-03-2017, 08:33 AM)modnar Wrote: It's funny how much attention you give to such a meaningless meme. Keep on acknowledging your mistake and digging a bigger hole. Smile

Which attention you give too. And that's a lot of attention when you pretend that you don't care.
You're delusional modnar, take your pills.
Just wondering if you guys ever get tired of arguing in circles over literally nothing

If you devoted this much time to figuring out AV bugs you might have something else to do other than make giant posts about how to improve pvp that only 3 people read, or arguing endlessly with the same people
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]