Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mana in PvP
Hello i think it would be a great idea to add the ''Spirit Guard'' or whatever the buff was called after you ress in battleground that grants you 100% spells reduce cost for 5-6 sec Like i with Shadow priest everytime i die i waste like all my mana for buffing then i gotta eat and miss the 90% of the BG lul. Dodgy
I would put this in the server suggestions. I'd also see if they could add the "Preperation" buff at the start of battlegrounds as well, this way warriors can shout, and everyone can buff for free instead of having to buff once, drink, buff, drink (in starter gear with no mats buffing is hard Sad )
(04-25-2017, 12:49 AM)modnar Wrote: I would put this in the server suggestions. I'd also see if they could add the "Preperation" buff at the start of battlegrounds as well, this way warriors can shout, and everyone can buff for free instead of having to buff once, drink, buff, drink (in starter gear with no mats buffing is hard Sad )

Yes this would be nice too like i can buff then without having to drink 10 times again Smile
Ressing in bgs is one of the reasons i stopped doing bgs pls retro do this
Y mEn Im NeeD TO bUfF eveRyTimE I REss And aRC inteLLecT IS lIke 1.7k maNa anD it vERy aiDs okE im f33l bede.
disagree that is just dumb, eat fruitcake it takes no time at all to regen mana
[Image: 7e7158c559648af92b00b4de425a4b2f.jpg]
If you cast fort right as you res it doesn't cost any mana. Seems like a bug but does help get back out sooner.
(04-26-2017, 02:18 PM)colez Wrote: disagree that is just dumb, eat fruitcake it takes no time at all to regen mana
5% per second for 20 seconds

Pretty sure that that means it takes 20 seconds for full mana.

Each individual priest buff (single target) takes 1500-2k mana, assuming you have 6k mana and want to buff the entire 10man wsg group before gates open, that means 20 seconds per person x 10 =

Oh wow...

3.33333 repeating of course, minutes for a full raid buff.

Even if you're using the raid-wide buffs they still cost like 3k mana each (3 different buffs to apply as disc w/ 6k mana) and you have to cast each buff twice (1 per group)

So then there's another 60 seconds of eating regardless.

It would be far simpler for preparation to be added, and for unintelligent individuals such as yourself to stay away from this forums section. You obviously don't want the server to improve.

Mind you, these maths are just for before the gates open.

If you're a priest and want to self-buff after res, thats 20 seconds every single time you res you have to waste just to buff, on top of the 30 second res timer, that's time off the battlefield wasted.
(04-26-2017, 11:18 PM)modnar Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 02:18 PM)colez Wrote: disagree that is just dumb, eat fruitcake it takes no time at all to regen mana
5% per second for 20 seconds

Pretty sure that that means it takes 20 seconds for full mana.

Each individual priest buff (single target) takes 1500-2k mana, assuming you have 6k mana and want to buff the entire 10man wsg group before gates open, that means 20 seconds per person x 10 =

Oh wow...

3.33333 repeating of course, minutes for a full raid buff.

Even if you're using the raid-wide buffs they still cost like 3k mana each (3 different buffs to apply as disc w/ 6k mana) and you have to cast each buff twice (1 per group)

So then there's another 60 seconds of eating regardless.

It would be far simpler for preparation to be added, and for unintelligent individuals such as yourself to stay away from this forums section. You obviously don't want the server to improve.

Mind you, these maths are just for before the gates open.

If you're a priest and want to self-buff after res, thats 20 seconds every single time you res you have to waste just to buff, on top of the 30 second res timer, that's time off the battlefield wasted.

Exactly what i meant mate would be nice to add this thing.
this is unfair for people that has no buffs