Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying Gear with gold
(09-13-2017, 07:44 PM)Breager Wrote: I have two guys. One is about half bought, the other almost completely. It was just too easy to make gold. And I don't feel bad because if 19 twinking was possible here, I'd have done it with a 19 instead of making a 60 twink rogue. One guy is full BiS with Thunderfury and everything, the other I've set up with respectable mid-range tier gear a few naxx pieces One guy has about 265k worth of stuff. The other has about 100k. They might be 10 percent apart on specs. If I had to do it again, I'd have probably just made two t2 guys and raided with both of them until BiS. That would have been a lot more fun in retrospect. I mean, sometimes you get some anger from players.  "You bought that guy" and I don't understand that. Not everyone is in love with raiding. It would be like me saying "Did you farm that Shadowfang yourself? You better not have bought it off the AH". Besides, Batman just had a lot of money. He didn't raid for his gear. Nobody hates Batman.
Batman is love!

sidenote, isn't it possible to freeze/change xp rates so u can make a lvl 1 n lvl it to 19?
You should really stop making useless topics and stop trying to get players banned as i see every second post ty.
(09-14-2017, 07:49 AM)Vlogs Wrote: You should really stop making useless topics and stop trying to get players banned as i see every second post ty.

As you can see, the only one who made a useless post here was you. I had an actual question in mine, you're just posting nonsense. Please no more spam.
Sanity? Sorry, but I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place.
-Haffla