Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(TBA) New Guild! New Players!
HI! I am looking for some new players who would like to start a new guild/group with me (keeping it small).
I would like to have scheduled raid times. I am looking to play 1-2 nights a week. Starting off with ZG, AQ20, then MC, Ony and so forth. I'm just trying to re experience the gear improvements like if it was a regular server. (for fun)

Let me know if anyone is interested! I am willing to heal or switch rolesi f need be! Smile
I'd love to be a part of a starting guild and experience again the joy of raiding. I can fill any role
(05-01-2017, 02:09 AM)BEELEE Wrote: HI! I am looking for some new players who would like to start a new guild/group with me (keeping it small).
I would like to have scheduled raid times. I am looking to play 1-2 nights a week. Starting off with ZG, AQ20, then MC, Ony and so forth. I'm just trying to re experience the gear improvements like if it was a regular server. (for fun)

Let me know if anyone is interested! I am willing to heal or switch rolesi f need be! Smile

I would love to do this as well.  Never got to experience raids back in the day.  I would play any class doesn't matter too much to me but my Favorites are Warlock, Warrior, or Paladin.  Let me know if you are still planning on doing this!
(05-01-2017, 02:09 AM)BEELEE Wrote: HI! I am looking for some new players who would like to start a new guild/group with me (keeping it small).

Hi,
I like your post. I was thinking about the same idea.
Im willing to join I play Warlock / healing priest.

Let me know
I'd be down to raid too, just hmu if you need any roles filled :p
If you have 3 members with half a brain, you're still 250% better than Thunder )
Sanity? Sorry, but I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place.
-Haffla