Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you problems
Brick 
hello my name is sunqt , and i tend to rage in warsongs when players can't play correctly.
I have a problem, and i want to change

is it possible ? if yes how ? is it hard ?

if you have problems you'd like to solve here is a place to talk freely, noone will judge you
(05-14-2017, 11:23 PM)walenkryx Wrote: , noone will judge you

Lmao
do you have anger issue too leministre, i can see that you are part of a lot of dramas in the forum, would you like to share with us a little maybe. I'm sure lot of us will be touched by what you'll say
No no I'm good thx!

I'm quite happy thank you for your concern

To answer your question about your issue.. of course you can change. You can train your patience to tolerate those people you dislike!
how do i train my patient, by looking at a wall ?
(05-15-2017, 07:02 AM)walenkryx Wrote: how do i train my patient, by looking at a wall ?

Yup
hELLo Im hAVe problEM WitH ManY non BIndeRS in My DUeliNg sEssIOns anD Bg. THey CAnt FAke aND THEy bACKPEddlE 2 mucH.

iM alSo beING JudgED for tYping likE  a rETard, But PeoPle doNT  get MY baD SarcASM (Immitating Aladdin)

Im alSO concERn AboUT mY BAndicAMGodX VidS  BEcasuE i DOnT KNOw HOw to edIt haHA.

Im Med ABOUt Rocket boots fIX

And I want more Ministre-Modnar drama. That shit makes me want to take out ma popcorn and watch 2 reters debate over nothing.

ThaNK for wAtch, HOpe U No Get AIDs or EYe caCNer.

-maDscIENTisT
(05-15-2017, 11:37 AM)hellpatrol Wrote: hELLo Im hAVe problEM WitH ManY non BIndeRS in My DUeliNg sEssIOns anD Bg.

it's becaue they read your forum posts mad
(05-15-2017, 11:37 AM)hellpatrol Wrote: hELLo Im hAVe problEM WitH ManY non BIndeRS in My DUeliNg sEssIOns anD Bg. THey CAnt FAke aND THEy bACKPEddlE 2 mucH.

iM alSo beING JudgED for tYping likE  a rETard, But PeoPle doNT  get MY baD SarcASM (Immitating Aladdin)

Im alSO concERn AboUT mY BAndicAMGodX VidS  BEcasuE i DOnT KNOw HOw to edIt haHA.

Im Med ABOUt Rocket boots fIX

And I want more Ministre-Modnar drama. That shit makes me want to take out ma popcorn and watch 2 reters debate over nothing.

ThaNK for wAtch, HOpe U No Get AIDs or EYe caCNer.

-maDscIENTisT

This.

This makes me mad.
Hey, i cant log in it says '' the information you have enter is not valid.....''