Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you problems
heLlo how r u doIng

hi meN & womEn i am uts

i eM hevIng th1s pr0blem aboUt 2 mANY ppl beiNg imperSonaTed by uTs. i doN"T even knOw whO the reAL uTS is now!!
i aM vry conC3rn"d that retr0 w0w miTE BE RENAMED 2: hi men im utS

pliS soluTion 2 f1x thiS iS 2 maek rocket bootS the sAme

kinD regaRds,
utS
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
(05-15-2017, 12:27 AM)LeMinistre Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 11:23 PM)walenkryx Wrote: , noone will judge you

Lmao
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
i just had the most scariest nightmare of my life today, when i want to describe it words are not nearly enought to be near the truth of it; and even picture isnt either
maybe a 6 h movie made by some genius will be able to get near the truth of the deep feeling ive experienced, he'll have to make those 6hours not boring and alive, more an dmore alive as the time goes by because thats how a dream or any living being live i guess. It gets more and more alive, even if in theory more the time goes by the more we are close to our death.
But death is just the end of the movie, the feeling of our lives are growing because feeling never dies, feelings are life

i hope i'll remember that nightmare, or the feeling i had from it; because it made me connected trhough feelings with the world and myself; because those feeling was as strong as the one i had during my childhood.

maybe thats what every man is looking for; the deep and lost feeling of his childhood by either being rich and then buy them (wich is a short term solution), or start trying to enter in relation in what they believe in, in order to be in relation with themselves

In that nightmare, i did enter in a deep relation with something. For an instant at least
(05-16-2017, 08:37 AM)walenkryx Wrote: i just had the most scariest nightmare of my life today, when i want to describe it words are not nearly enought to be near the truth of it; and even picture isnt either
maybe a 6 h movie made by some genius will be able to get near the truth of the deep feeling ive experienced, he'll have to make those 6hours not boring and alive, more an dmore alive as the time goes by because thats how a dream or any living being live i guess. It gets more and more alive, even if in theory more the time goes by the more we are close to our death.
But death is just the end of the movie, the feeling of our lives are growing because feeling never dies, feelings are life

i hope i'll remember that nightmare, or the feeling i had from it; because it made me connected trhough feelings with the world and myself; because those feeling was as strong as the one i had during my childhood.

maybe thats what every man is looking for; the deep and lost feeling of his childhood by either being rich and then buy them (wich is a short term solution), or start trying to enter in relation in what they believe in, in order to be in relation with themselves

In that nightmare, i did enter in a deep relation with something. For an instant at least

Do you smoke a lot of weed?
(05-16-2017, 10:30 AM)LeMinistre Wrote: Do you smoke a lot of weed?
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
that's another problem i have indeed, any recommendations ?
(05-16-2017, 11:19 AM)walenkryx Wrote: that's another problem i have indeed, any recommendations ?

Slowly start replacing weed with crack, at some point the crack addiction will make you forget all about weed
(05-15-2017, 03:35 PM)robinvikrah Wrote: Hey, i cant log in it says '' the information you have enter is not valid.....''

I hacked you.
Sunqt mate get off the computer
[Image: 7e7158c559648af92b00b4de425a4b2f.jpg]
its the computer that doesnt want to let me go