Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First 2v2 Dire Maul-Arena Tournament!
Valid argument... I like the idea of reflector because it is a specific item, for a specific use and I added the rule that you can't change your gear up for different match-ups so it will only help you in specific scenarios.. the stun items help you in all scenarios that's why they are banned.

i hope my explanation makes sense Smile
(06-25-2017, 08:08 PM)samrogue Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 06:11 PM)Gnawbone Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 02:30 PM)Apimius Wrote: Team: Carrot on a Stick, Member: Samrogue (rogue), Crawamz (shaman).

We want to participate.

Go team samrogue!

Ty <3 we still need more people though xd

You should allow evreything except buffs/potions
First aid should be allowed it would be retarded to not allow first aid....

One thing you should know though if u dont allow engi or some other stuff a comp of SL wlock and SP wont ever lose, i think you should allow engi cds thats under 10 mins.

Most pvpers use Engi, but in order to allow more people to be competitive it would be better not to allow any engi. 
Also there will always be a meta that's harder to counter so there is no ultimate set of rules.
I know that there is no ultimate set of rules because of that I plan to change the rules up every time.
(06-25-2017, 08:20 PM)Duelmaker Wrote: Valid argument... I like the idea of reflector because it is a specific item, for a specific use and I added the rule that you can't change your gear up for different match-ups so it will only help you in specific scenarios.. the stun items help you in all scenarios that's why they are banned.

Ok excuse me but this sounds retarded, if you wouldnt be allowed to change trinkets or gear in diffrent match even though i use a set for general fights but if gonna bann engi no point of making changing item banned mate, all my trinkets are engi except like 4 (pvp trink, tidal charm eich is banned, zg class trinket, and barov trinmet wich is kind useless in 90% of the time against some classes)
So if you thinking of banning gear changing just bann engi and allow changing normal gear i think thats how it should work if you want it fair.

I got 1 more tip for you, you should wait untill new core is here and no delay/lag because they delay/lag we havin atm is retarded better wait for the upbdate then make it.

(06-25-2017, 08:37 PM)samrogue Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 08:20 PM)Duelmaker Wrote: Valid argument... I like the idea of reflector because it is a specific item, for a specific use and I added the rule that you can't change your gear up for different match-ups so it will only help you in specific scenarios.. the stun items help you in all scenarios that's why they are banned.

Ok excuse me but this sounds retarded, if you wouldnt be allowed to change trinkets or gear in diffrent match even though i use a set for general fights but if gonna bann engi no point of making changing item banned mate, all my trinkets are engi except like 4 (pvp trink, tidal charm eich is banned, zg class trinket, and barov trinmet wich is kind useless in 90% of the time against some classes)
So if you thinking of banning gear changing just bann engi and allow changing normal gear i think thats how it should work if you want it fair.

I got 1 more tip for you, you should wait untill new core is here and no delay/lag because they delay/lag we havin atm is retarded better wait for the upbdate then make it.

I don't ban engi completely..  just bring your best 2 trinkets that you think are tailored for most of the situations.. that's the intention behind that.
team name: wheelchair disadvantage

names: sinesius/ipolyl0l

class: rogue/mage

ps need 1 min break after every duel, due2my partner feeding his lung cancer by smoking every hk))

when the duel start, rogues get free openEr?? oR r teams allowed 2 aOe @ starT & afK??
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
(06-25-2017, 08:43 PM)Duelmaker Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 08:37 PM)samrogue Wrote:

I don't ban engi completely..  just bring your best 2 trinkets that you think are tailored for most of the situations.. that's the intention behind that.

You either bann engi or make changing set possible, like if im facing sp with wlock obv best trinkets would be pvp trink and shadow reflector, but when i want to fight a druid or pala both are useless..., so please you either bann engi or make changing gear possible.

Please don't listen to minister he's a idiot and couldn't organize taking a shit if his mom didn't help him. He just says random shit.
(06-26-2017, 05:29 AM)pearla Wrote:  Please don't listen to minister he's a idiot and couldn't organize taking a shit if his mom didn't help him. He just says random shit.

Only people who pvp understood what he is saying. You will learn it once you are not in hyjal 24/7. 

Back 2 the discussion, Minister is right. Engineering plays a huge roll in pvp, and @samrogue made a big point about trinket swapping. There is no purpose of keeping the same trinkets vs different players. Its all about tricks up ur sleeves, not /inspect and see what they are equipping k3k
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
YeaK I agree with Ipo
Its just like Sunqt pulling dick from his sleeve and ambushing you,  that's why engi is tricky