Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First 2v2 Dire Maul-Arena Tournament!
Ok .. I will see what other people have to say but if nothing happens feedback-wise I will follow your advice for allowing Gear-swap ..

is that ok ??

After I type GO! with a countdown in the chat everyone in the battle is allowed to use his abilities, AoE etc.
like a normal Arena fight.

Team: Wheelchair disadvantage Registered
@duelmaker  everytime someone host a event of any kind but esp a pvp arena/duel event these same  people pop up and try to make everything fuking compicated af and complain about everything ESP engineering omg they prob get boners when their electrician comes over. anyways

none of them know what they are talking about or are good at pvp or ever hosted a event in their life

my 2 cents

UPDATE- prisom and sunqty are good peple to talk to they have good exsperience organzing pvp events and they give valuable advice.
(06-27-2017, 12:28 AM)pearla Wrote: none of them know what they are talking about or are good at pvp 

As always, you being a joke. 

Aside from replying to a joke, thank you @Duelmaker for registering me and my buddy. Hope to see more people joining, kind regards
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
Don't rip your heads off in an argument we will wait until more have joined and see what they have to say about the rules and feedback no matter from who is always appreciated.

#LivePeacefully #it'sAllAboutTheFun #****Hashtags
Just read the rules : as a pally, how can i join an event like that ?
My heal is part of my gameplay, as dps as much as healer.
(06-27-2017, 08:29 AM)Palalolz Wrote: Just read the rules : as a pally, how can i join an event like that ?
My heal is part of my gameplay, as dps as much as healer.

i like the idea of No-HealSpells because it shakes up the meta .. this won't be the last tournament and future tournaments feature different rules Smile

I'm aware this set of rules favors certain classes but imagine you enter as a pala and win it .. wouldn't that be awesome ?
(06-27-2017, 12:28 AM)pearla Wrote: @duelmaker  everytime someone host a event of any kind but esp a pvp arena/duel event these same  people pop up and try to make everything fuking compicated af and complain about everything ESP engineering omg they prob get boners when their electrician comes over. anyways

none of them know what they are talking about or are good at pvp or ever hosted a event in their life

my 2 cents

UPDATE- prisom and sunqty are good peple to talk to they have good exsperience organzing pvp events and they give valuable advice.

Why dont you just give names insteed of saying stuff in general?

So.. reck paladins are allowed to charge up their bomb before hand.
(06-27-2017, 08:04 PM)vlincent Wrote: So.. reck paladins are allowed to charge up their bomb before hand.

No

(06-27-2017, 10:51 PM)samrogue Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 08:04 PM)vlincent Wrote: So.. reck paladins are allowed to charge up their bomb before hand.

No

Vlincent thank you for pointing that out ... Obviously, it is not allowed Smile
I will add that to the rules  Big Grin