Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First 2v2 Dire Maul-Arena Tournament!
Isn't it possible to /duel in the arena? Meaning if you could hide it, you could possible reset CD while you are still in the fight.
(06-28-2017, 11:44 AM)vlincent Wrote: Isn't it possible to /duel in the arena? Meaning if you could hide it, you could possible reset CD while you are still in the fight.

I think you can still see it in the combat log if somebody does so, and if someone does so I or clockwork will see it in the combat log we are both watching it every match.
gogo guys we need more registrations for the event!!! where are your teams?
well if no more teams are registering today I will cancel the event and will do one in the future with different rules .. if the next one doesn't better than this one I won't try to do one in the future. pretty sad that people aren't up for some fun ^^ maybe the rules weren't appealing to most players, then it was my mistake and I learned from it Smile

you have time til' tomorrow morning .. if no more teams join I save the money for a future tournament.
=( awwwwwwwwww i liked the rules i really did, unforutntely they rules myself out otherwise id be 100% down =( i only got 2 healers and a tank