Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gigantic Gold Giveaway!
Heart 
Brosephino here!

In celebration of reaching the gold-cap, achieving my final goals, and fostering the spirit of friendship and selflessness,  I'll be giving away more than half of my wealth. I've been informed that giving away gold is NOT against the rules. 

The official rules will resemble something like this:

Entry into the sweepstakes is free.

Sweepstakes is eligible for anyone with an active account.

One entry per account. (I don't know how I'm going to enforce this one)

The total amount of gold distributed will be AT LEAST 100,000g. 

The smallest cash prizes will be AT LEAST 1,000g.

Those who don't win gold will be redrawn into the losers bracket where they have a chance to win Auction House items. 

Prizes will be distributed randomly. 

If anyone has any ideas on how to make this sweepstakes fair and fun, please let me know. I may need some assistance from the GMs if they feel like helping.
Give gold for farming everyone in duels

Atleast 20k
very nice thing you're doing broseph, if I may suggest, if I were you I'd give that gold away to new comers who could use some improvement on their gear (maybe not a fresh new starter char because he might not stay here, but one with 50/50 blues/epics that you can see he's been playing here for some time already.

Anyway that's just an idea, you're free to do as you wish with your own gold!
Some sort of lottery, a race from booty bay To Zul Aman (with restrictions on items/spells ofc),
Screenshot competition, a lvl 1 race : Roll a lvl 1 toon and race from point A to point B. First to make it alive wins.(if gm's can allow this)

Just some ideas! But an awesome idea mate! Hope you can think of something Nice To have some fun with the community. I can help where needed Smile
Yea, a low lvl race
People must roll a lock because every other class got speed talents or spell so it wouldnt be fair
you pick some cool place like stv
The 10 first players get rewarded by 10k, and you make 10 race happen or something Smile
giv all gold 2 me cuz i have most days play"D on thiS SeRveR

and i carried gnawbone in aa when he was a nelF huntor l0l
It sounds like people are interested in contests of skill. (Race, hide&seek, PVP, scavenger hunt, etc...)

If it will draw a crowd and be fun, I'll finance the tournament, but I want this event be fun for casuals as well as the very skilled.   

As a special treat for Ipolylol, I'm instating the /played contest.

Post a screenshot of your /played time. The user with the highest /played will receive a special prize!
if you have several character, you make several screenshot and you add all the /played ofc
Tell me what i need to do to get this money and i will!!!

Make a fishing contest.
I remember fishing with you Broseph, those were the best of times. <3
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]