Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fix reflectors.......
dunno how can everyone be happy about current state of reflectors of this server, they work pretty randomly at the moment meaning its up to the rng god whether they reflect the spells or not, totally unpredictable. please make them worth their 5 minutes cooldown.....
You clearly didn't choose gnomish engineering
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Ther is some server lag these days thats why its missing up

http://imgur.com/a/NCP4u

check this out...i am not too sure it's lag, i mean everything is working fine for me, there is no delay on any other input. i know the timestamps do not show seconds but we're not talking about milliseconds here, I popped reflector after i dealt with rogue and BEFORE i picked the speed boots because I was running into a warlock that was basically at the entrance of the tunnel...at least 2 full seconds have passed, this is totally insane. wish i frapsed
(07-19-2017, 08:49 PM)samrogue Wrote: Ther is some server lag these days thats why its missing up

No lag. Can't reflect bolts mid air since it is not scripted to do that.
Death coil was not mid-air. Although being stupid mechanic, I know they don't work that way but I activated reflector at least 2 seconds earlier, as the warlock was half the horde tunnel away from me at the moment I used it
(07-19-2017, 10:00 PM)Ipolykek Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 08:49 PM)samrogue Wrote: Ther is some server lag these days thats why its missing up

No lag. Can't reflect bolts mid air since it is not scripted to do that.

Ofc its not scripted to reflect mid air cuz that aint blizzlike if u can reflect mid air then it becomes easy shit that doesnt require u to predict stuff

(07-20-2017, 01:16 AM)Madscientist Wrote: want
to
buy
mid
reflector
along
side
with
new
core

Trust me u wont like it as mage specially vs rogues

(07-20-2017, 01:27 PM)samrogue Wrote: Ofc its not scripted to reflect mid air cuz that aint blizzlike if u can reflect mid air then it becomes easy shit that doesnt require u to predict stuff

not to troll but i find it hilarious to read qqs about mid air reflects for blizzlike matters, on a server which has like what 5% blizzlike stuff overall. again not addressing this to u but i read this bs everytime on ingame chat. just say it would be easier if they worked mid air but for fucks sake cut the blizzlike bullcrap

I find it much more enternaining the same way u can ice block mid-air spells pretending you are frapsing in true vurtne style, imagine if u had to predict a death coil as a frost mage and ice block preventively, lol
(07-20-2017, 01:27 PM)samrogue Wrote: Ofc its not scripted to reflect mid air cuz that aint blizzlike

Oh, I never knew this server was based off retail vanilla/blizzlike. 5 man pve is blizzlike too, correct?
(07-20-2017, 04:23 PM)Ipolykek Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 01:27 PM)samrogue Wrote: Ofc its not scripted to reflect mid air cuz that aint blizzlike

Oh, I never knew this server was based off retail vanilla/blizzlike. 5 man pve is blizzlike too, correct?
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]