Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naxxramas 10man
Hello, don't know if this has been suggested before but couldn't find anything.
I personally think that you should make Naxxramas a 10 man raid instead of 5 man.

You can raid with more of your friends & guildies at the same time and it will be alot of more fun and seriously,
I heard alot of ppl also promoting this suggestion so c'mon guis, lets make it happN
100% agreed and hope this gets put into effect asap <3
being with 4 other retards is already pain enough, imagine getting 5 more ^^

its something i would never do with randoms, sure its nice with friends but with pugs meh, noty

http://retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7835
But for real though, it would really increase the raiding alot and it would bring bigger and more fun groups to actually clear Naxxramas, alot of people that I am speaking with in-game are totally down for this.
There is so many reasons of why you should make Naxxramas a 10man raid instead Smile
Making naxx 10 man raid? No.
What about all the casual players? im not finna join some guild or spend an hour finding 9 other ppl for a naxx raid.
Keep it as it is right now, It's working, so why change it?

Server pop would make naxx a ghost town. As stated above it's painful enough to find 4 others who are half decent. Imagine trying to find 9 others.

This wouldn't be a small dev change either which means it would need massive community support which you don't seem to have.
The server is becoming a ghost town for lack of new interesting content and challenges. Also if I were you I wouldn't think that the forum's community = ingame community, there's been 10-15 ppl on the forums while there's hundreds more who never came on the forums.

Because there's been you and another disagreeing doesn't mean the community doesn't want this.

A 10m naxx isn't supposed to be harder, it's supposed to bring in more ways and compositions to clear the raid. Of course it's hard to find 4 skilled players, umm sorry it's hard to find skilled geared people playing hpal, tank, fury, rogue, mage, lock, because that's the classes in 95% of naxx raids.

But as with most suggestions here, people want stuff given to them with minimal effort and skills required so I can only assume people that don't want this aren't as great as they think they are.
(08-02-2017, 07:17 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: A 10m naxx isn't supposed to be harder, it's supposed to bring in more ways and compositions to clear the raid.

But as with most suggestions here, people want stuff given to them with minimal effort and skills required so I can only assume people that don't want this aren't as great as they think they are.

So what are you saying? A 10-man Naxx isn't harder compared to 5-man, yet implying people who wouldn't like to see naxx become a 10 man are players who like easy content? good job contradicting yourself.

OT: The only reason I'd like to see naxx become a 10 man is because other classes that aren't asked as much right now for naxx would become more popular. Yet there are too many downsides to this, just to list a few...:
  • Naxx gear acquired before naxx 10 would have been easier to obtain, the loot has to go to 10 people compared to 5, making it harder for new players to the server to gear up compared to the ones who geared up in the 5 man system. I would hardly call that fair (gl getting 40 splinters with 4 others who will roll for it)
  • It's harder to consistently find 9 other geared & experienced players every 2 day reset. Again another disadvantage to new players compared to the players who had the fortune to easily organise/make a group every 2 days.
  • Everything has to be tuned to 10 man, this will take time from the developers which instead could have gone to problems that still need to be fixed.
(08-03-2017, 08:18 AM)ouroboroz Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 07:17 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: A 10m naxx isn't supposed to be harder, it's supposed to bring in more ways and compositions to clear the raid.

You missed the whole point. I'm not talking about a 10m naxx in my last sentence but about people like you who's reasons are ¨it's gonna be harder for me so I don't want this¨  Have I said in the last sentence anything about naxx or this suggestion ? No, merely pointing out that people here are not up to challenges, pretty much what your whole answer is about, not being up to the task.

Good job implying a contradiction where there are none.

(08-03-2017, 08:18 AM)ouroboroz Wrote: OT: The only reason I'd like to see naxx become a 10 man is because other classes that aren't asked as much right now for naxx would become more popular. Yet there are too many downsides to this, just to list a few...:
  • Naxx gear acquired before naxx 10 would have been easier to obtain, the loot has to go to 10 people compared to 5, making it harder for new players to the server to gear up compared to the ones who geared up in the 5 man system. I would hardly call that fair (gl getting 40 splinters with 4 others who will roll for it)
  • It's harder to consistently find 9 other geared & experienced players every 2 day reset. Again another disadvantage to new players compared to the players who had the fortune to easily organise/make a group every 2 days.
  • Everything has to be tuned to 10 man, this will take time from the developers which instead could have gone to problems that still need to be fixed.

1- So it's also fair that the bis players play together and do alt raids to gear their alts while the new players you're defending so dearly are struggling to kill pw ? It's already much easier for the bis players to get gear, this will only bring a balance because they will need the newcomers to fill their ranks unless they have 10 bis friends online.

2- it's harder to consistently find 9 other mage, war, lock, rogue, hpal. Now you can invite druids, priests, hunts, shaman, right there is 4 classes that barely get the chance to do naxx nowaday.

3- Like most suggestions, yes this would require some time to do, but it would bring something new and appealing to the server, unless you're the ¨hand me everything easily¨type of guy.