Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Retro WoW Movie.
ok next time i beat him i will record it so he stops saying i don't put him in my bideos

edit ||| the true reason for me not being in the movie is because i'm the executive editor so yeah i got bigger plans for this movie but first let's hash out the script and get it all nice and tidy so we can record it and animate it later k go
[Image: izW8PhA.png]
(09-14-2017, 10:16 PM)Lavz Wrote: ok next time i beat him i will record it so he stops saying i don't put him in my bideos

edit ||| the true reason for me not being in the movie is because i'm the executive editor so yeah i got bigger plans for this movie but first let's hash out the script and get it all nice and tidy so we can record it and animate it later k go

backpeddler gohan(rektbyuuiclicker) will never beat duelscientist... SAD!
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Nah reason why I didn't put him there was because... simply...

I forgot.
(08-18-2017, 01:54 AM)Madscientist Wrote: Krixx: Angry guy that carries baseball bat in his hands and smashes gypsies

pld edit this 2 "Krixx: the type of idiet 2 be catfished online by wow characters with girl names, for example Jesalyn"((
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]