Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stormlingx 3 - Druid PVP Vanilla 1.12.1
Video 
Felt like playing some pvp again so I came here! This is the last video I made if anyone cares to watch it, feel free to give me advice for my next video Big Grin

Watched your 3 videos the other day, enjoyed them all. Hope you'll stay a long time on retro :)
good video, but why don't you try dueling good players? like try dueling good rogue or good warlock these 2 classes if well played druid would be easy kill without of them needing engineering.
i am not saying you're bad but you haven't dueled any good player that would make a challenge for you, sure you did 2vs1, but it was vs trash players Smile

It's good video, just missing some duels vs skilled players Smile

Nice slowmo effects, nice pvp fights, but they are not too good players. To make the next movie better, find better opponents - and those in WoW are many
I would to like your movie with Path of Exile and when you get exalted orbs and other value poe currency
Best WoW Gold and buy PoE Currency (and buy poe orbs) https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile/h...r-hardcore
thx for the feedback guys, even though it's the most common one people give to any pvp video made ever, someone is always gonna complain the opponents are not good enough, since everyones opinion on who's good is different. The reason the quality of the player skill is pretty low is because I didn't wanna set up fights, I just wanted organic pvp without any planning, felt it came out pretty good with that goal in mind. The majority of players playing wow are not good pvp:ers and certainly not whithout preparation but I'll keep in mind for the next video to include some known people if they are actively playing, I guess people want to see that even though the fights will be planned Smile
(08-23-2017, 11:20 PM)stormlingx Wrote: thx for the feedback guys, even though it's the most common one people give to any pvp video made ever, someone is always gonna complain the opponents are not good enough, since everyones opinion on who's good is different. The reason the quality of the player skill is pretty low is because I didn't wanna set up fights, I just wanted organic pvp without any planning, felt it came out pretty good with that goal in mind. The majority of players playing wow are not good pvp:ers and certainly not whithout preparation but I'll keep in mind for the next video to include some known people if they are actively playing, I guess people want to see that even though the fights will be planned Smile

just make one video of you dueling good people no need for it to be montage ^^

if you have a druid or any other class on RW we can have some duels Smile

(08-24-2017, 09:29 AM)samrogue Wrote: just make one video of you dueling good people no need for it to be montage ^^

Thanks for the offer, i'll let you know! I'm probably gonna need more gear first xD
(08-31-2017, 07:25 AM)stormlingx Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 09:29 AM)samrogue Wrote: just make one video of you dueling good people no need for it to be montage ^^

Thanks for the offer, i'll let you know! I'm probably gonna need more gear first xD

It's fine i would just go as d1 with double msa these would be enough for me xD