Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LoL playurs
Any high League players here?
Im Currently Diamond 2 on EUW and Diamond 4 on NA.
Pm me and i can carry u in some games ) got plenty of smurfs in g1-p1
Sanity? Sorry, but I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place.
-Haffla
Advertising another game on out forum and trying to get retrowow players away for another game pretty bad idea, again stop making useless topics ty.
(09-14-2017, 07:50 AM)Vlogs Wrote: Advertising another game on out forum and trying to get retrowow players away for another game pretty bad idea, again stop making useless topics ty.

"Advertisting another game" are you a reter? this is a "off-topic" part of the forum. Believe not everyone plays ONLY retro-wow, they also play other games. Your try to slander me was very pitiful. I feel bad for you.
Stop posting nonsense in threads, you saw what the thread was about. All you did was postfarm coz u had nothing to do.

-edit Sorry, after checking your previous posts i now understand that you're somewhat mentally challenged. I will not try to argue with you, seeing i do not want to hurt your feelings. Have a good day.
Sanity? Sorry, but I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place.
-Haffla
(09-14-2017, 02:30 AM)haffla Wrote: Any high League players here?

u play minecraft 2?? pc or xb0x360 editon
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
this isnt some inuit basket-weaving forum
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Gnaw why are  you still on forums

??
(09-16-2017, 11:35 PM)Madscientist Wrote: Gnaw why are  you still on forums

??

But.... He is forum godx :o
Mad try make some event tonight again? was pretty fun lastnight
-Haffla