Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales and myths
Photo 
*Viper sting*
Again... did he not realize I was a druid?
*Abolish poison*- viper stings fade away

*Hunter's mark*
Wanker. I'm not a feral so I probably won't go to stealth. But I bet you know that. And you know that I know that you know.
That hunter's mark is you, telling me this: "Hi there, I got my eyes on you".
Yea well, we'll see about that.

We got one rogue in their base, seems afk. It's smart, one would never think he is afk in the heart of the enemy base, one usually afk as far as possible from movement.
Our hpal can carry, but our 2 warriors will have such a bigger impact with him. Even if I'm balance, I should do the fc. At least in the beginning; if I realize it doesn't have to be me and we can still win, well I'll go mid. Who wouldn't, right?

On my way to eramp, a rogue nearby got opened by another one. the friendly rogue had 5k2 hp total with priest buff, he wouldn't die in full cc and let the best win (or the one using the most cds). So I keep on running toward eramp, as always there are no enemies there. I re target the 5k2hp rogue on my team: let's say the second option occured there and that he used less cd than the other rogue...
And I'm going inside ebase now, and I see a pet, all alone, in the flag room.
I wonder who could that be.

To be continued...
Soul of a child you touched.

Some1 wanting to take a revenge after rocketboots hotfix.

Pearla.

Agatha.

Ipoly wanting to take revenge after you hemo spammed him.

No1cares.
(09-26-2017, 02:17 PM)walenkryx Wrote:  "Hi there, I got my eyes on you".

Q&A ft Ipolyg0dxd

Question; By this specific quote, who or what is Sunqt talking to?

a) Rocket boots
b) the Atiesh sunqt scammed
c) kids 
d) another failed pvp event 

First to answer will receive 1000g from mailbox by me xaxa
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
Anyway: Hot, abolish poison, moonfire on pet and i jump from ebalcon.
It's him. Who else. He cast multishot too late, I take the flag and los the shot behind the rock near the flag.
Let's see how smart he is. I show myself again, he cast mutlishot again. During his gcd: bear and charge so i interupt it.
Scatter trap. He can finally cast his beloved multishot. Trap broken I run away. He viper sting me. Of course.
While running I said "useless viper sting". Passive aggressive is my thing.
He doesn't answer back and I can feel his anger through the screen.
Or maybe he doesn't care, who knows.

I'm now mid, soon our ramp. The 2 same rogues are fighting again, I feel a lot of tryharding in them. I decide to be kind and put hot and dots, and I keep running to our base.
The 5k2 hp rogue died even with the help.

And guess who is behind me, half hp with a 1hp pet.
[Image: qFFqq7R.png]
snooze

Angel But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.  Angel 

anyone can find the purpose he wants with those tales ! if you want to read them to help you sleep at night go ahead.
Sleep is very underrated nowadays ...
Video