Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Contest...
Bugged as shit... i just found 3 Speckled Tastyfish schools, then no more in whole stv, did ran the whole map of along the coasts, nothing... no respawn and no hidden spots, tell me how this could be... at least i got 13 fishes after running arround like a chicken for 2 hours... well wasted time huh?

fix this miserable thing, i wrote a ticket yesterday and it gets deleted dafuq....

fix shit and dont ignore it...

angry cheers
(10-16-2017, 10:18 AM)Cyr0wned Wrote: fishing

why?
why asking stupid annoying questions when there is no useful answer?

solutions ffs
There's much more important things that need to be fixed first. I'm sure the devs are prioritizing fixes.
the fish issue is definitely a top priority, wtf
(10-16-2017, 10:18 AM)Cyr0wned Wrote: Bugged as shit... i just found 3 Speckled Tastyfish schools, then no more in whole stv, did ran the whole map of along the coasts, nothing... no respawn and no hidden spots, tell me how this could be... at least i got 13 fishes after running arround like a chicken for 2 hours... well wasted time huh?

fix this miserable thing, i wrote a ticket yesterday and it gets deleted dafuq....

fix shit and dont ignore it...

angry cheers

LISTEN YOU FISHING NOOB ITS NOT BUGGED GNAWBONE THE FISH GOD HAS DONE THE TOURNAMENT x7 TIMES NOW AND GOTTEN ALL THE RARE FISH YOU GOTTA STEP UP YOUR FISHING GAME IDIET
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
pls listen to my loem by dr seusslazir to learn about fish contest 
fish

One fish
Two fish
 Red fish
 Blue fish
 Black fish
 Blue fish
 Old fish
 New fish.
 This one has a little star.
This one has a little car.
Say! What a lot Of fish there are.
 Yes. Some are red. And some are blue.
 Some are old. And some are new.
 Some are sad. And some are glad.
 And some are very, very bad.
  Why are they Sad and glad and bad? I do not know. thnks for listenin to my post :Smile i hope u learnenered alot to help fix fish bug Smile)

lol pranked i bet u read that and it has nothing to do with post xd gigapranked u giganerd now listen to gnawbone he bzt fisher next to lavz, salazir 2nd u suck fishass in fish ass out ass fish 

u r skunk slug why make post CLAIMing fish bugged you dont know anything about fishing you r late to party fishnoob 

the only bug here is the one that crawled up ur ass to maek u angry enuf to write this stupid shit post never disrespect fish on this server ever again.  Cool Cool

or else 

Angel But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.  Angel 

(11-23-2017, 02:00 AM)Sailazire Wrote: pls listen to my loem by dr seusslazir to learn about fish contest 
fish

One fish
Two fish
 Red fish
 Blue fish
 Black fish
 Blue fish
 Old fish
 New fish.
 This one has a little star.
This one has a little car.
Say! What a lot Of fish there are.
 Yes. Some are red. And some are blue.
 Some are old. And some are new.
 Some are sad. And some are glad.
 And some are very, very bad.
  Why are they Sad and glad and bad? I do not know. thnks for listenin to my post :Smile i hope u learnenered alot to help fix fish bug Smile)

lol pranked i bet u read that and it has nothing to do with post xd gigapranked u giganerd now listen to gnawbone he bzt fisher next to lavz, salazir 2nd u suck fishass in fish ass out ass fish 

u r skunk slug why make post CLAIMing fish bugged you dont know anything about fishing you r late to party fishnoob 

the only bug here is the one that crawled up ur ass to maek u angry enuf to write this stupid shit post never disrespect fish on this server ever again.  Cool Cool

or else 

SO SAVAGE
GRANMASTER SUESSLAZIR TO THE RESCUE OF THIS BORING ASS POST +10000
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
#bannfishing4lyf

PLZZZZZ

(11-23-2017, 09:46 PM)samrogue Wrote: #bannfishing4lyf

PLZZZZZ

ur a huge fishnoob who cant even catch a raw longjaw mudsnapper fish me 1v1 idiet dum stuped mornon