Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Premades vs Premades
Hey all, 

We <Hate to Ice yo game dawg> hosting premade vs premades on retro at 8pm - 9pm server times, each Saturday. The way we do it is Captains Picks, there are 2 separate teams in 1 big raid (20 players) and 2 team leaders pick em off to host our teams (Picking players depending on their class, it is mostly me vs Juanito as leaders). 

We accept all players to enter, but there are some players that we will decline (<Thunder> players, and cry babies in wsg that complain we are using engineering). And warlocks that spec SL. Classes will be changed if there are too many mirrors.

Comment here for reserves on spots, with your class you wish to play with for these upcoming games (Tomorrow). 
Kind regards, 
   Ipolylol
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
Hello, is this where I sign up for the masturbation circle?
(12-01-2017, 07:29 PM)IamHera Wrote: Hello, is this where I sign up for the masturbation circle?

lul
Cool idea!
been very fun past weekends, good going these guys for organising and getting it done well.

hopefully will beon tommorow - colex, mage
[Image: 7e7158c559648af92b00b4de425a4b2f.jpg]
(12-02-2017, 03:26 AM)colez Wrote: been very fun past weekends, good going these guys for organising and getting it done well.

hopefully will beon tommorow - colex, mage

thank you for participating for both Prem vs Prem's on this weekend. we've done about 6 games from yesterday (lasted 2 hours) and 4 games today (Lasted 2 and a half hours).

Well played to all.

The guildies have decided to switch over the time from 8pm server time to 8:30pm, so we can fill in the spots and make the teams in that time period.

Post your character names here, and class. Spots will be reserved for players that comment on this post, or message my discord (There is 10 spots reserved atm but need 10 more)

cya this weekend Saturday (maybe sunday if there are enough players on)
Not taking people that are crybabies but not accepting SL warlocks , gg
(3 hours ago)Krofman Wrote: Not taking people that are crybabies but not accepting SL warlocks , gg

?????????????????????????????????

i am coNFUSed