RetroWoW Forum

Full Version: <WHATEVER WERE AWESOME>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
RIP 2k19 . You will be missed.
(04-22-2019, 10:04 PM)thelm Wrote: [ -> ]RIP 2k19 . You will be missed.

I don't know what you mean?
guild disbanded>? And epicsauce quit retro?

kinda funny i know the news before you
guild is up...

he got hacked, there's a difference
(04-23-2019, 12:09 PM)kfcrampage Wrote: [ -> ]guild is up...

how did he get hacked?  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Maybe stahp accepting stuff of discords links etc as that's prolly a keylogger. The "hacker" was spamming his acc info on world chat
(04-23-2019, 12:09 PM)kfcrampage Wrote: [ -> ]guild is up...

nice gold selling excuse
lol i'm going to ignore these dumb comments and walk away. those who know nothing shouldn't speak on the subject. so goodbye gentlemen
chill boys Smile
Hello,

Although WWA is a mix of EU and NA players, I am specifically addressing NA players for the sake of matching raid times. If you are one of those NA players:
  1. Welcome.
  2. I'm looking for more players to go through raid content with. This will be my 4th iteration of raid progression through Naxx, but I don't mind starting from whichever content we need to. I also don't mind the wipes and progression as long as people are willing to learn and are respectful. I play the game to relax and have fun and prefer to keep it that way.  
  3. If interested, please reply to this thread. I will try to fit you in the group(s), but roles and class will play major parts in Retro raiding since all raid content is limited to 5 man.
  4. Lastly, looking for dedicated players only. Raids will take place during the weeknights for the most part.
Cheers,
Shaylara
(05-25-2019, 06:08 PM)Shaylara Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Although WWA is a mix of EU and NA players, I am specifically addressing NA players for the sake of matching raid times. If you are one of those NA players:
  1. Welcome.
  2. I'm looking for more players to go through raid content with. This will be my 4th iteration of raid progression through Naxx, but I don't mind starting from whichever content we need to. I also don't mind the wipes and progression as long as people are willing to learn and are respectful. I play the game to relax and have fun and prefer to keep it that way.  
  3. If interested, please reply to this thread. I will try to fit you in the group(s), but roles and class will play major parts in Retro raiding since all raid content is limited to 5 man.
  4. Lastly, looking for dedicated players only. Raids will take place during the weeknights for the most part.
Cheers,
Shaylara

LFM dedicated NA raid time players. 

Since my last post, we've run a new group through all of Naxx with members gearing multiple alts. We're now on the verge of creating 2 raid teams so we're looking for more to join us. 

A couple of things I will say:
  • Most of you guys are msging me in-game, which is fine. I might miss ur PMs or provide delayed responses bc I'm usually tanking on this character. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
  • We don't raid consistently over the weekends, so if you're looking to raid exclusively on weekends, this probably won't work out for you.
Cheers,
Shay
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8