RetroWoW Forum

Full Version: add tome of tranquilizing shot to class vendor or mc vendor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks.
+1 add the book.
(+) Seems good. But I am telling you; maining hunter in pve is not gonna get you any raid invites.
(02-01-2019, 08:48 PM)mentos987 Wrote: [ -> ](+) Seems good. But I am telling you; maining hunter in pve is not gonna get you any raid invites.

This was a problem even back in retail, heh. They added Tranq shot so there would be a reason to take a few.
(02-01-2019, 08:37 PM)blacked Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody runs molten core except BIS guilds for bindings runs.

Nobody wants to run lucifron because of the trash, I've even offered gold to others to run it with me, their response is that it takes too long and the loot is terrible.

Which means I a semi fresh hunter can't get the class book, which means nobody wants to take me to BWL, which is the first raid in terms of difficulty on retro, which means I can't progress my hunter.

Thanks.

Strong FYI on making a hunter: your hunter will not be able to even touch naxx except maybe Gluth. Every other boss the dps of hunters is too low for the 5 man set up this server requires. So the extend of bringing a hunter in a raid is for Flamegor in BWL and that's really about it.

+1 for adding tranquilizing shot, it's a bit annoying that if someone makes a hunter they have to run MC for the book.

but Blacked, I'd recommend making a 2nd character so you can actually join raids.
One caveat, hunters are fun as fuck in PvP
@ossirian
That's not true at all. Your class is useless there are plenty of MC pugs!

I would suggest to remove Huntards completly from the game - Useless class - No dps - only autism kids play them.