Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 9,856
» Latest member: Ezxqt
» Forum threads: 4,120
» Forum posts: 15,281

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 66 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 64 Guest(s)
Dentric1, jwpmoney

Latest Threads
Serverbashing
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Last Post: Ossirian
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 13
Donorbashing
3 hours ago
» Views: 21
Account Seller
3 hours ago
» Views: 10
Ban Appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
3 hours ago
» Views: 15
Ban Appeal
3 hours ago
» Views: 15
Ban Appeal
11 hours ago
» Views: 36
BAN Appeal
11 hours ago
» Views: 22
Mort the DJ ><
Forum: Off-Topic
Last Post: rusty1186
Yesterday, 02:02 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 152
Ban Appeal
Yesterday, 01:10 PM
» Views: 32
Best Players Each Class
Forum: General
Last Post: project-nightfall
Yesterday, 11:41 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 3,274

SMS Donation gone?
Posted by: afwee12 - 12-24-2016, 02:18 AM - Forum: General - Replies (1)

I was shure a few days ago i saw an option to donate via SMS with your mobil phone money. But now i dont see there any options anymore. I really would like to donate via sms. But why its not possible anymore?

Print this item

Ban Appeal/Information
Posted by: laharian - 12-23-2016, 04:30 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: laharian

Ban Reason: BG Afking

Information about your ban: I was BG afking.  Learned my lesson really want to know how long the ban is.

Additional Information:  Really want to play on the account I have been working on so hard.  I do apologize for breaking the Rules & Regulations.  My intentions are not to break the rules again.  I'm ready to take my punishment as is regardless but it would be a really nice Christmas gift if you find it in your hearts to lift the ban.  Thank you. 

Print this item

Exclamation Completly and utterly rude player "Vivat"
Posted by: Galithrania - 12-23-2016, 03:06 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (1)

Player name: Vivat Undead Priest
Reason: Calling me a bitch and flames on me because i dont drink

I am not gonna sit arround and be called a bitch because i dont drink water to regain mana. He calls me a bitch multiple times and proceeds to flame on the rest of the group.

At the point this picture was taken we already had proceeded to Firemaw in Blackwing Lair. This incident happen moments before we went to fight him. Probally about 5 minutes before.
[Image: 302bfgg.jpg]

Continues to call me a bitch and wipping me arround
[Image: r7jbb6.png]

A little bit of a mage leason that he knows nothing about.
[Image: i39yl0.png]

In conclusion he thinks he knows everything and therefore finds the need to flame if things doesnt go the way he wants it to. I am NOT gonna sit around being called a bitch or being schooled in how to play mage by a complete retard.

Print this item

Thumbs Up New dude.
Posted by: Bruh - 12-23-2016, 12:36 PM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - Replies (3)

Hello, my name is Dan, pleased to meet you guys. I'm literally excited to join to join this exciting server, been playing Wow when I was like 14, soon stopped when I got to a high school due to studies and stuff, I'm now 19. I came here for some fun and to relieve nostalgia. There really not much about me. I'm just a 19 year old guy who loves video games and stuff. See you in server when I finish downloading and installing this server.

Print this item

Bann Appeal
Posted by: Timber - 12-23-2016, 09:36 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: saypsc

Ban Reason: Detected by Anti-cheat

Information about your ban: idk why, was in naxx when take ban. I dont use cheat.

Additional Information: After ~3-4 disconnect i take ban.

Yes i was in party remember only dry Strogggo (or something like that) we pull ghouls and they agro/deagro nonstop because we was in toxic and they cant come, after i take 3-4 disc and banned.

Print this item

Terrain abuse in WSG
Posted by: dioporc - 12-21-2016, 07:43 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (1)

Information needed: 

1. Character name: Puli (Troll Mage)
2. Reason: Unreachable spot in WSG
3. Proof(Screenshot, video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDyAMKWjQRE

Additional info: it looked to me like that spot was not reachable by legit means - if it's not please forgive me, it's the first time I see someone up there in WSG and I started frapsing only after trying to find a path to that spot for a couple minutes. 

Print this item

Heart Bann Appeal
Posted by: firefolex - 12-21-2016, 04:17 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: firefolex
Ban reason: Accountselling

So i got banned for trying to sell my account, and yes i tried to sell it, BUT before i was trying to sell it i couldn't find any ToS about that so i was not aware of that it was against the rules. 
If i knew this was against the rules i would not have done it.

I am really sad about this as i didn't know that i did anything wrong.

Thank you  Heart

Print this item

Thumbs Up Rogoawar Ban Appeal
Posted by: shadowmethix - 12-21-2016, 12:30 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: Rogoawar
Ban Reason: Interest in account trading.
Information about your ban: I was banned a little while back about having interest about account trading.
Additional Information: I definitely greatly enjoyed my time playing on Retro and would enjoy to pick back up where I left off.  I do recall goofing about the fact of trading my account for a more OP class to someone though I was never really serious about doing so completely.  I actually donated to the server on a few occasions and likely would do so again in order to have that little extra edge. I do understand why I was banned and didn't think about it so much when it happened, kind of why I just accepted it and went my separate way.. but after giving it a little thought I would enjoy to fix this issue and possibly get back into the game where I left off.  I gave the rules a little more of a read also for my future benefits! Smile

Print this item

Poisons
Posted by: NaserOric - 12-20-2016, 07:15 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (5)

Please make a vendor that sells finished Poisons already.

Print this item

An apology to the Staff( Ban Appeal )
Posted by: ghostlywolf212 - 12-20-2016, 04:09 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Hello, my name is Travis, I am writing out now an appeal due to the reason of, and yes, In all honesty I did this... account selling.

I do know that it is against the rules, but I really want to get a few things down to the Staff so I can ground my defense.

Yes, I currently am disabled, having the matter of my life needing to be private I won't mention the problems I have.
 I sincerely Apologize to Ossirian, and Env, mostly Ossirian, for lying.

I can't explain it in words how bad i feel after recognizing my actions, but I know something can be made up, whether for good or worse.... i'm needing a job to do in life, and I love the community, they can be rather edgy sometimes but I'm edgy too, ya know?

THANK YOU, so much for reading this appeal, I hope you come to your conclusion.... whether for good or worse, you all can sense what I'm hoping for.

Print this item