Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,252
» Latest member: oleang
» Forum threads: 4,319
» Forum posts: 15,895

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 61 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 59 Guest(s)
deemonyx, shamanijak

Latest Threads
Ban Appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Ossirian
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 23
Barber Token (beard)
Forum: Server Suggestions
5 hours ago
» Views: 54
Gold for vote points.
Forum: Declined Suggestions
5 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 121
Character restore
Forum: General
5 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 34
YenaUI first version
Forum: Useful Tools & Macros
Last Post: fanta
7 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 687
Tablet of Flame Shock VI
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: fanta
7 hours ago
» Views: 889
Hello! Just a few questio...
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Last Post: Feltham
8 hours ago
» Views: 39
Amartrubya hacking to rea...
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Today, 09:52 AM
» Views: 54
Account selling/buying
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Today, 09:52 AM
» Views: 83
Lost the fun
Forum: General
Last Post: Kelzo
Today, 09:19 AM
» Views: 174

Exclamation 'Eeeeeeeeey
Posted by: Aetherweaver - 01-26-2017, 08:17 AM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - Replies (2)

'Ello people,

As a new player I came to the conclusion making contacts over the forums was the best for me...
(this way people dont see how bad I am in-game) 

Anyhow,
My character is Aetherweaver (convient considering My forum name) she is a holy undead - priest of course
I like the color purple and live in Denmark because reasons (free money >=D)
Am 18 and mini me played tauren back in the days on vanilla, but I was screwing around and did literally nothing productive since I was incompetent at the time

Sooo, nice to meet y'all

Print this item

Vanilla Wow Hunter Pet Website
Posted by: daxiongmao87 - 01-26-2017, 05:41 AM - Forum: PvE Guides - Replies (6)

Hey everyone,
Not sure where I could post this, but I hope this is alright.  It's a guide of sorts.  I just wanted to share a website I made.  It's a recreation of my old one (Hunter's Pet Bestiary).  However it was hosted on Dropbox, and they are changing the way public folders work, so that site won't be available for long.

I have, since then, launched http://www.companioncodex.com

There you will find:

• the Species Catalog which compares the strengths, weaknesses, and diets of each beast family
  • the Bestiary which contains a complete list of all tameable beasts in Azeroth with their level, location, skin, abilities, etc., sortable and filterable.  (I plan on adding more ways to view this information, since one large table can be cumbersome.  Coming soon!)
  • and the Spell Book which contains a list of all pet abilities and where to locate them. (WIP!)
Its still a work in progress and I do plan to add:
  • Individual pages for each pet containing a map of their location, stats, specific notes, and comments section
  • As mentioned, more ways to view the Bestiary
  • A section for every spell, with all their ranks displayed, and a comment section
  • And more as ideas come.
Anyway I hope this resource helps you out.  If you have any suggestions or new ideas please let me know! I look forward to hearing from you.  Thanks!

Print this item

Which class should I play next?
Posted by: Prisom - 01-26-2017, 04:56 AM - Forum: General - Replies (14)

I feel like I have gotten to know hunters about as well as I am capable of and I'd like to move on to another class... one that can heal.  So!  Of the 4 classes capable of healing, which should I pickup next?

Print this item

Rule11
Posted by: NaserOric - 01-25-2017, 07:08 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: semlan141
Ban Reason: Rule11
Information about your ban: Got banned for bugg abuse.
Additional Information: The so called bug i was using was reseting my cooldowns. I clearly dont understand why i got a ban from GM Krol. Tbh reseting duels after killing someone is not abusing in my eyes. Especially when its a mod you guys put out there. Ofc if it was some kind of thread or some info out there that said you cant reset your cooldowns a number of times in a row. But clearly it was nothing i was aware off. I dont know why Krol got so mad from nowhere and banned me and Hejkeke. And ive been playing on the server for awhile now and i dont feel its fair to be treated this way.

Best regards

Print this item

Naxx Quest
Posted by: Lipton - 01-25-2017, 04:44 PM - Forum: World PvE, Raids, Dungeons - Replies (1)

Hello, I have a question
Is there a similar quest for Nax for the Horde as for the alliance from darnasus?
Help would be nice Smile
thank you

Print this item

Ban Appeal
Posted by: kofolka - 01-25-2017, 03:34 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: kofolka
Ban Reason: multibox
Information about your ban: I was logged in with two accounts in gurubashi one with my afk main and another with hunter. I trolled players and after while my all account were banned. I  made mistake and  i am sorry for that. I really like this server and also donate a bit. I have learned my lesson and i hope i get a second chance. Thanks

Print this item

Ninja looter CT
Posted by: Mocka - 01-25-2017, 08:55 AM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (7)

Lose roll and ninja loot you can ban mains too got SS ...
 if need more fotos i can post ...
Players can ignore him ... 
Hope he will be baned .. 
Ty

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Video Hunter POV 3v3 Event
Posted by: Prisom - 01-25-2017, 05:12 AM - Forum: General - Replies (9)

Whats ups guys - this is some footage of a 3v3 event Sunqt helped organize and promote. It takes place at the Ironforge Airfield aka PVP Event zone, so we used that as our "arena" and let me tell you... it was a fucking BLAST! Can't wait for more Smile

This will be the first of 3 videos from this event: Two sets of 3v3 skirmishes and then some 2v2 afterparty action. Hope you enjoy!

Check out the cool shit happening in your community  Big Grin

~Prisom

Print this item

Petfgt arena abuse non flagged pet attacks
Posted by: Luna - 01-24-2017, 09:01 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (1)

1. Character name: Petfgt
2. Reason: Abusing PvP mark and pet to kill ppl marked in arena or outside of it while pet or him is not getting into pvp to avoid getting killed also Ossi saw him doing dat and i guess he warned him but he does it again , i dont want to see him again doing dat
3. Proof(Screenshot, video):Cant upload photos currently cause internet is not working properly , but im sure Ossirian can trust me and if not i will upload photo tommorow GMT 1.00+ EU time

Print this item

Let's change the gearing process of this funserver.
Posted by: Mow - 01-24-2017, 09:41 AM - Forum: Declined Suggestions - Replies (26)

Prolog

We all love vanilla WoW because of it's diversity. Players were running around in Dungeon Set 0, few Reputation epics and few MC Epics.
They were running around in PvP, getting instakilled by someone who had critluck or simply super great gear. Thats how vanilla was and it was great!

I don't know if I should call it an issue or not, but every new toon, either from completly new players or existing players who are equiping their alts is rushed towards Naxxramas gear as quickly as possible.
Why's that?
Simple.
Because every gear set has a huge gap towards Naxx items and everyone is using it because it's super accessible. (accessible gear is great btw)

While beside it being totaly "op" there wouldn't be a huge issue with the fact that everyone is running around in Naxx gear, because of equality reasons.
But there is in fact an issue, that the server is facing currently.
It was already stated in another forum post. This server is gaining a lot of new people every week. WHICH IS GREAT Big Grin. But this server is also losing people every week.

Looking from the starter point of view:

You join the server.
Realize everyone is super geared.
Join PvP and get steamrolled all day untill you get hands on Naxx gear as well.
Some people go through that process others don't.

I think we can do better than that!

Heres the idea

Let's make the gearing process through PvP a journey which is fun and exciting. Which is offering a diversity of gear you go through before you reach the endgame content.

But how would we do that?

One way would be to link the gear you can buy to pvp ranks, or something similar.
(We would need to change the ranking a bit tho. Based on Hks or Marks delivered to Questgiver..)

Basic gearing concept:
Rank0: Access to full starting gear, like D0 and random blute Items.
Rank1: Access to some D2 items.
Rank2: Access to the rest of D2 and some ZG Items.
Rank3: Access to the rest of ZG Items and some MC Items.
Rank4: .... I think you get the idea.

That way, people who stick to their character will also get to Naxx gear at one point, but they will actually go through a journey with their toons and are less likely to get bored with their toon after 1 or 2 weeks, just like now.

How would that idea improve the server overal?

The gear diversity which we all remember from WoW back in the day would be brought back partially.
New players who would join the server would face a huge variety of geared people. Also existing players who decide to gear up an alt would go through the same journey with their other toons. Making this place a more colourful one.

New players would less likely be frustraded.
Existing players woud less likely get bored as quickly and demand events, arenas etc.. .

How can we implement this idea?

Start from scratch.
Yes. Wipe all characters and start from scratch.
Alternatively launch a new Realm with that concept.

If we wipe all characters, we would have to compensate the donators of course.
That could be done by allowing them to start off a higher rank (slightly better start) or giving them access to a token which lets you skip a rank. Can be used whenever.

That would also be a nice idea for a new donation concept. People can donate to skip ranks (max 3 ranks).

I am sure, that by providing this idea to a private (fun) realm we would create an overall better functioning pre tbc pvp realm which is highly enjoyable for new Players and existing ones.

<3

Print this item