Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 9,928
» Latest member: JennaHaze
» Forum threads: 4,173
» Forum posts: 15,424

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 81 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 77 Guest(s)
davewuf1, Kurt, mayjus, Senexity

Latest Threads
BAN APPEAL
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Ossirian
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 12
Aloha
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Last Post: kfcrampage
9 hours ago
» Views: 22
Siberian AV ban
Yesterday, 08:05 PM
» Views: 42
Ban Appeal
Yesterday, 08:05 PM
» Views: 20
Ban Appeal :(
Yesterday, 08:04 PM
» Views: 24
Character Restore
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Last Post: Fattank
Yesterday, 06:40 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 23
t2 updated skin
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: Feltham
Yesterday, 01:55 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 75
Help,be banned because bu...
Yesterday, 01:05 PM
» Views: 38
verbal abuse
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Yesterday, 09:24 AM
» Views: 63
Guild BUG for recruiting
Forum: Guild Recruitment Center
Last Post: matm2
Yesterday, 02:54 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 24

Thumbs Up Rogoawar Ban Appeal
Posted by: shadowmethix - 12-21-2016, 12:30 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: Rogoawar
Ban Reason: Interest in account trading.
Information about your ban: I was banned a little while back about having interest about account trading.
Additional Information: I definitely greatly enjoyed my time playing on Retro and would enjoy to pick back up where I left off.  I do recall goofing about the fact of trading my account for a more OP class to someone though I was never really serious about doing so completely.  I actually donated to the server on a few occasions and likely would do so again in order to have that little extra edge. I do understand why I was banned and didn't think about it so much when it happened, kind of why I just accepted it and went my separate way.. but after giving it a little thought I would enjoy to fix this issue and possibly get back into the game where I left off.  I gave the rules a little more of a read also for my future benefits! Smile

Print this item

Poisons
Posted by: NaserOric - 12-20-2016, 07:15 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (5)

Please make a vendor that sells finished Poisons already.

Print this item

An apology to the Staff( Ban Appeal )
Posted by: ghostlywolf212 - 12-20-2016, 04:09 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Hello, my name is Travis, I am writing out now an appeal due to the reason of, and yes, In all honesty I did this... account selling.

I do know that it is against the rules, but I really want to get a few things down to the Staff so I can ground my defense.

Yes, I currently am disabled, having the matter of my life needing to be private I won't mention the problems I have.
 I sincerely Apologize to Ossirian, and Env, mostly Ossirian, for lying.

I can't explain it in words how bad i feel after recognizing my actions, but I know something can be made up, whether for good or worse.... i'm needing a job to do in life, and I love the community, they can be rather edgy sometimes but I'm edgy too, ya know?

THANK YOU, so much for reading this appeal, I hope you come to your conclusion.... whether for good or worse, you all can sense what I'm hoping for.

Print this item

BG Rotation
Posted by: ramz1donor - 12-19-2016, 10:46 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (1)

Just a suggestion, make a BG rotation like on Sm*lderf*rge. It's really good and works

Print this item

Destiny2000 BAN Appeal
Posted by: Nikushaa - 12-18-2016, 10:12 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Hello around, i have been banned around 6-7 + Month ago, for like getting mad, and bashing donors, Rule 20, i would like to apologize to Staff, All the members i did bash, i had some hard times there IRL, so please take my apologies and lemme play your amazing server again. im playing vanilla from 2004 November from beta Version, and i would like to play it again on your server.

Account Name: Destiny2000

Which Rule did u get Banned: Rule 20

Kind Regards Nikusha (Destiny2000)

Thanks for your time, and please forgive me for my acts.

Print this item

Ban appeal
Posted by: barada17 - 12-18-2016, 06:19 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: barada17
Ban Reason: Gold(?)
Information about your ban: No idea, I never sold gold.
Additional Information: Unfamiliar man invite my mage in guild "gold man" and after spam gold sell messages in the guild chat. Few hours later he left the guild and pass me GM.
Please unban me. Thanks.

Print this item

Ban appeal
Posted by: garganteon - 12-18-2016, 03:01 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: Garganteon + Garganteon1
Ban Reason: Goldselling(?) --Rule 27--
Information about your ban: no idea, ive never been involved in any kind of goldselling from either account
Additional Information: i use those accounts for occasional playing and never been involved in any kind of goldselling. Id be grateful if you could look at this.

Also, i think ive been IP banned and this makes no sense to me.

Thank you very much
Garganteon

Print this item

iLvL Limit for PvP
Posted by: Mow - 12-18-2016, 09:10 AM - Forum: Declined Suggestions - Replies (40)

Hey guys,

I've been around this server since it had like 50 players online.
I enjoy it a lot! I like the fact, that you don't need to throw your life away to get gear and be competetive.

During my time here I've had a few chats with many old and active Players and we all agreed on one point.

PvP would be much more fun if the gear Cap (for PVP) was BWL ish iLvL.
Unfortunately Naxx Items are over the top for the vanilla Health-Pool. And due to the fact that gear is obtainable easy here (which i really like) the amount of frequent 1shots is ridiculous.

I've played retail WoW and yes in the end of vanilla there have been people with Naxx gear who Steamrolled over BGs even more than they did Pre-Naxx. BUT since Naxxramas was so unaccessible pre tbc retail only few people actually had that gear.

So to sum it up:

Limit the iLvL to BWL'ish Gear for WSG / AB / AV. This would enhance the vanilla pvp gameplay even more.

P.S. Yes I know that you can also "1shot" people with BWL gear. But at least its not something you do every single or every other fight like with full Naxx gear Smile

Greetings Mow.

Print this item

Ban Appeal
Posted by: nugz727 - 12-18-2016, 01:13 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: Nugz727
Ban Reason: Anti-Cheat
Information about your ban:
Additional Information: Randomly disconnected. Reason states anti cheat again. I only have firefox open in the background. Other than that I have AVG and logitech headphone software running. I dont know what keeps causing it.

Print this item

Violation
Posted by: Phocus26 - 12-17-2016, 10:47 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (1)

Please ban. Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item