Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,239
» Latest member: Ostkaka
» Forum threads: 4,314
» Forum posts: 15,864

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 80 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 78 Guest(s)
JennaHaze, treeman213

Latest Threads
Sjady 1 - Read descriptio...
Forum: World PvP, Battlegrounds
Last Post: ambiancecode4512
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 23
Remove Graccu's Mince Mea...
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: mentos987
7 hours ago
» Replies: 45
» Views: 1,648
Retro-WoW Naxxramas PUG D...
Forum: World PvE, Raids, Dungeons
Last Post: Xasisi
9 hours ago
» Views: 24
THE BIG FAT MACRO GUIDE
Forum: Useful Tools & Macros
Last Post: Porschi
Yesterday, 03:56 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 10,767
ban leNgth
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Ossirian
Yesterday, 09:14 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 62
Account selling
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Yesterday, 09:13 AM
» Views: 70
Tidal
Forum: General
Last Post: Sala
Yesterday, 06:54 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 198
Possible multiboxing
01-18-2019, 10:06 PM
» Views: 55
harassment in arena
01-18-2019, 10:04 PM
» Views: 59
Barber Token (beard)
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: bsherlock22
01-18-2019, 09:38 PM
» Views: 35

Reck Pala BIS Gear
Posted by: Lipton - 01-17-2017, 05:11 PM - Forum: World PvE, Raids, Dungeons - Replies (6)

Hello ,has  someone  the BIS gear  for Reck Pala?
Thanks Smile

Print this item

Exclamation Issues Starting Game
Posted by: MrWisternoff - 01-17-2017, 06:22 AM - Forum: General - Replies (2)

So I have downloaded the 1.12.1 client and have set the realm list to the correct one.

As i'm on MAC I can't use the wow.exe file that comes with it but I have encountered this problem before and have simply used another zip folder, this one here, to run the game. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k2hfdtozle6zbl...w.zip?dl=0

However I am getting an error every time I try to run the game which I have not before and it simply won't work. Have followed every step but not getting any success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks very much!

Print this item

Ban 21
Posted by: bfisher - 01-17-2017, 03:38 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: bfisher
[b]Ban Reason: Attempting to sell account[/b]
[b][b]Information about your ban: Earlier this fall my brother attempted to sell my account. Although we did not share the account, he knew my login information from other servers we have played on. He has told me that he tried to sell it because he believed I was not using it anymore. If you look into the IP from when the account was attempted to be sold, it was a different ip than I have ever connected to the server before. This is due to my brother living in a different state than I do. I understand that this is a serious offense, but I have played on this server for a very long time and put a lot of time into gearing my characters. I would love to be able to play here again, but I understand if you do not see my account fit for being unbanned.[/b][/b]
[b][b][b]Additional Information: My brother has apologized for what he did and was not aware that it was against the rules due to him only playing on a large server private server (which will remain nameless) on which character trading/selling is within the rules. You can also look into the IP's and see that I played for months on the same IP and the only time the IP changed was when my brother connected from another location this fall. I hope that you guys can understand, I have loved playing on this server for a long time.[/b][/b][/b]

Print this item

insulting
Posted by: thetabop1 - 01-16-2017, 10:55 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (1)

char: Naseroric
reason: swearing / insults.
proof: 
http://imgur.com/ewC3Kd5

Print this item

Banned 22
Posted by: Xonarb - 01-16-2017, 08:44 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name:djolexg
Ban Reason: rule 22
Information about your ban:I am banned cuz of rule 22,"taking GM identity".I was trolling with <GM> text on world chat,but i did that only 1 time.
Additional Information: I was wondering if i can get unban because of this,i apologize and i did red all the rules but looks like i forgot about this one.I wont repeat this mistake.

Print this item

ID block
Posted by: roxigar - 01-16-2017, 05:51 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (1)

Player name: Limiing
Abuse: he was kicked from party in naxx after sapp . He logged an alt and he is still here and we can't enter.

Print this item

Reporting a player helping the other team to win.
Posted by: Sagesenin123 - 01-16-2017, 12:45 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (1)

Name : Whoopdedoo

Reason : Helping the other team win by allowing them to find and kill our flag carrier

Proof : Screen shots of him admitting to it and admitting he was doing it to join their premade.

A link to some of the conversation quickly cropped into a single image: http://imgur.com/a/VAQdk

Print this item

I'll see you in the Trees.
Posted by: Gnawbone - 01-16-2017, 04:40 AM - Forum: General - Replies (41)

<Hard Times> you were a fantastic guild, you all are truly amazing people. The guild is no more, as some sudden personal events have come up that will preclude me from being able to play on here for a great deal of time. Fortunately I am alright, but WoW is now last on my list of priorities.

Best wishes and luck to you all, pst Gohan or Trolldruid if you wish to reach me as they will continue to be in contact with me out of the game.

Don't give up, Gnawbone will always believe in you.

<3
Edit: Thank you to the GM's/players in RW for making it a truly fun and unique experience.

Print this item

Is it bannable to help the other team win in BG's?
Posted by: Sagesenin123 - 01-16-2017, 01:17 AM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (11)

A person on our team wanted to get into the other teams premade so he was letting/helping them kill our flag carriers in exchange for an invite

Is that not bannable to actively help the other team?

Print this item

GM Ossirian
Posted by: Soulweavver - 01-15-2017, 09:04 PM - Forum: General - Replies (1)

Ossirian, i must say you are a good GM and you respond to my tickets within a short amount of time, you are good GM and im glad i play retro-wow and know you are there to help Big Grin

Print this item