Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Greatwizard Clips
Video 
Yoyo  Cool Here are some mage PvP clips which I have recorded on Retro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDovEtEJ...oFCHk9_6QF
Good video man, lots of great stuff in WSG - also the duration of the video was 4:20 XD.
"Any day above ground is a good day" ~ Leslie Feltham (Poppy)
You forgot to fraps autorun/eat abuse. Another abuser making PvP clips.
(03-17-2019, 03:32 PM)mrdot Wrote: You forgot to fraps autorun/eat abuse. Another abuser making PvP clips.

Never heard or seen anything like it. Did you make it up?
Autorun/eat is a problem since 2016.

You can run and eat at the same time. Many ppl abuse it.

Flupp
There`s always an abuser who fraps 2-3 good rng moments but never the countless abuses such as autorun/eat (with graacu food, EXTREMELY game breaking, they get loads of hp back whilst moving to safety), druids abusing alliance fence and alliance top tunnel (certain races only can do it) .
Can all these abusers like Bonafide and this mage fuck off with their clips? Play fair then /flex. Cheers.
(03-17-2019, 04:53 PM)Flupp Wrote: Autorun/eat is a problem since 2016.

You can run and eat at the same time. Many ppl abuse it.

Flupp

Strange, I never noticed. Did see a Hunter being able to shot white hits while eating though.

(03-17-2019, 09:07 PM)manamou Wrote: There`s always an abuser who fraps 2-3 good rng moments but never the countless abuses such as autorun/eat (with graacu food, EXTREMELY game breaking, they get loads of hp back whilst moving to safety), druids abusing alliance fence and alliance top tunnel (certain races only can do it) .
Can all these abusers like Bonafide and this mage fuck off with their clips? Play fair then /flex. Cheers.

Whilst this is all true I can't say it has bothered me much. I guess the GMs could counter it (invisible walls).

The dps on this server is high, the Druids need every advantage. ^^
It exists on many other servers too...but yeah it is abuseae af.