Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rant
I have never felt so unwelcome to a private server in my life people seem to get banned for petty criticism and owners can't handle it. I recently found my character bugged today and called for help multiple times (FIX YOUR FUCKING RESS AND GUI'S) and for my fucking ban appeal to be denied despite spam should be a mute like id'e accept a perm mute so i can atleast play the fucking game but no i get permanently banned as first offence thats fucking stupid i'm glad i didn't buy anything here for the fact i'll be charging straight back Who ever this head gamemaster is is probably the most immature unprofessional GM i know and if you can't help your fucking players quit.

I'm Pissed off i spent 27+ hours farming gold and find myself getting banned for some stupid fucking reason (PERMANENTLY) Biggest fucking waste of time i have ever done in my life i appealed my ban and it gets denied without any given fucking explanation what so ever my ban was unspecific i wasn't emailed

I called a gm 3 times for help which in that case no one answered So i relogged and got ressed then ganked by 7 mobs in a row finding myself waiting a another 30 fucking minutes just to ress and find myself getting banned 

What utter bullshit and no specific Reason for my ban I wasn't spamming at all! i said the server sucks that isn't spam that's Unspecific Criticism. Why don't retro-wow fix their staff team and make them actually do their job instead of banning people willy nilly thinking its the fucking answer for everything

Mind my language i'm speaking from heart 

Thank you
It's called reading the rules. Every time you play a game or join a private server you should read them to avoid being banned. All the issues you had you brought upon yourself.
byeee
i'm having a bonfire this weekend and we're burning all the lonely and miserable people in my neighborhood u are welcome to come B)
[Image: izW8PhA.png]
The server has doubled in population over the last month so GMs are probably overloaded with work atm. I don't know exactly what you did but normally they are lenient, guess they don't have the time for that now though.
(05-29-2019, 10:29 AM)Lavz Wrote: i'm having a bonfire this weekend and we're burning all the lonely and miserable people in my neighborhood u are welcome to come B)

B)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(05-29-2019, 05:17 AM)kfcrampage Wrote: It's called reading the rules. Every time you play a game or join a private server you should read them to avoid being banned. All the issues you had you brought upon yourself.

doubt you've ever even read a single terms of service in your life
(06-02-2019, 06:47 PM)DRX30 Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 05:17 AM)kfcrampage Wrote: It's called reading the rules. Every time you play a game or join a private server you should read them to avoid being banned. All the issues you had you brought upon yourself.

doubt you've ever even read a single terms of service in your life

Contrary to your assumption, I read the rules on private servers because it literally takes like 1-2 minutes.

about 1 minute for retro