Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about a rogue build
Hello

I have a question about this build. I haven't seen it a lot on this server so I don't know if its a good or viable build.
The 120 energy build with Vigor + Nightslayer set + ZG trinket etc. 31/8/12  or maybe the 31/12/8 for improved Sprint against frost mages ? 
It looks very fun and promising. Can it be successful here with all the naxx and t3 ppl running in bgs ? 
Should I invest in this gear and build (it's not that expansive or anything) ? What are your thoughts suggestion and tips ?
(07-16-2018, 05:49 AM)Rockos Wrote: Hello

I have a question about this build. I haven't seen it a lot on this server so I don't know if its a good or viable build.
The 120 energy build with Vigor + Nightslayer set + ZG trinket etc. 31/8/12  or maybe the 31/12/8 for improved Sprint against frost mages ? 
It looks very fun and promising. Can it be successful here with all the naxx and t3 ppl running in bgs ? 
Should I invest in this gear and build (it's not that expansive or anything) ? What are your thoughts suggestion and tips ?
The damage from the spec is good and the burst is really nice but if your trying to play serious or want to do anything more than ganking people, its not a great spec. In bgs and dueling good players then prep is basicly needed. Even if you dont use it in a duel its better to have those backup cds. Another reason a spec with prep is better is that you will be far more useful in bgs wether that be peeling defending or flag carrying. Overall. a spec with vigor is no longer as viable at the skill level people are at nowadays.
hi im gay irl
(07-16-2018, 07:05 PM)mcgank Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 05:49 AM)Rockos Wrote: Hello

The damage from the spec is good and the burst is really nice but if your trying to play serious or want to do anything more than ganking people, its not a great spec. In bgs and dueling good players then prep is basicly needed. Even if you dont use it in a duel its better to have those backup cds. Another reason a spec with prep is better is that you will be far more useful in bgs wether that be peeling defending or flag carrying. Overall. a spec with vigor is no longer as viable at the skill level people are at nowadays.

Hey thanx for the reply. I was thinking the same that people running around on this server in t3+naxx items you cant really be competitive enough to make a difference or to kill anything I think maybe some newby with blue items. This build wax good for world pvp back in the good old days, maybe befor naxx. I will still try it out, just for fun if I have some spare gold to spend. 
On the part of playing serious I think you can still be useful in bgs especialy in AV where you can burst dmg the tank or healer and wipe the raid on the bosses. You can be a good defender in this spec. In mass ganking in the middle you can take out ppl fast. or in wsg you can go for efc. Other than that, yeah not very useful in fights where you need to mass cc other like in AB. 
Although it would be nice if someone who played this spec on this server could give a detailed info about it, how it works out.
ask sunqt for best spec
An important part of the schedules suspended for the width of the blocks for the turns. The modes of the coolessay reviews are launched for the fitness for the team. The part is played for humans. The elevation is opened for the citizens. Turn is invited for humans.