Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
<WHATEVER WERE AWESOME>
(04-03-2019, 01:52 PM)fyochptwitch Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 11:10 PM)blacked Wrote: Can confirm this guild invites the worst players on the server, join a better guild.

Was just in an AV game with Chinga from this guild, he doesn't know what frost trap is and on multiple occasions broke CC on the wolfs in dreks room clicking multi shot because he's blind and stupid.

o no! a player who's trying to learn his class in pvp! what a douchebag!

https://retro-wow.com/character/1/800805

LOL if you have that gear then you've played your class long enough to know that as a hunter you're supposed to drop traps..  if your team is kiting drek you drop a frost trap in the room.. it's not hard, you also know that multi shot will do AOE damage and break CC.

Braindead guild.
(04-03-2019, 02:51 PM)blacked Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 01:52 PM)fyochptwitch Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 11:10 PM)blacked Wrote: Can confirm this guild invites the worst players on the server, join a better guild.

Was just in an AV game with Chinga from this guild, he doesn't know what frost trap is and on multiple occasions broke CC on the wolfs in dreks room clicking multi shot because he's blind and stupid.

o no! a player who's trying to learn his class in pvp! what a douchebag!

https://retro-wow.com/character/1/800805

LOL if you have that gear then you've played your class long enough to know that as a hunter you're supposed to drop traps..  if your team is kiting drek you drop a frost trap in the room.. it's not hard, you also know that multi shot will do AOE damage and break CC.

Braindead guild.

You tried to flame me in world chat, nobody cared. You try to flame the guild in world chat, and nobody agrees with you.Enough is enough. Youre on a 8k view recruitment page talking about how youre still mad over an AV game, that you still won, just because a sheep broke?

https://retro-wow.com/character/1/807506

Nobody is going to want to help a mage with a superiority complex finish their T2 set when you're on the forums raging over games you won. Put that same energy into a raid or being a decent person and people might want to group with you instead of ignore you.

Thanks for the chuckle. Seeing you STILL brood and whine in the highest visited thread is comical. Take care big guy!
[quote pid='32829' dateline='1554334721']

Quote:You tried to flame me in world chat, nobody cared. You try to flame the guild in world chat, and nobody agrees with you.Enough is enough. Youre on a 8k view recruitment page talking about how youre still mad over an AV game, that you still won, just because a sheep broke?

https://retro-wow.com/character/1/807506

Nobody is going to want to help a mage with a superiority complex finish their T2 set when you're on the forums raging over games you won. Put that same energy into a raid or being a decent person and people might want to group with you instead of ignore you.

Thanks for the chuckle. Seeing you STILL brood and whine in the highest visited thread is comical. Take care big guy!

lol that mage is solely used to defend in av spamming rank 1 blizzard as the enemy tank pulls the marshalls, with t2 set effect for extra distance with 70% movement speed slow.

I have three bis accounts. Cute that you didn't address any of my concerns about your lack of basic knowledge of playing hunter or grou pvp though.
[/quote]
WoW forums never seem to disappoint when it comes to drama, but in all of it the purpose of a thread can easily get lost. So I wanted to clear the air for those who were actually looking for a solid guild. This is, after all, the Guild Recruitment section of the forums, and if you were anything like me when I started on the server, you know that a good guild can only heighten your vanilla experience.

To give a little background, me and 12 others joined <WHATEVER WERE AWESOME> roughly 3 weeks ago. Prior to joining, we had been part of different guilds, but didn’t find one that we could really vouch for. We were fine for a while until we started playing with more people, and we ended up having to juggle people in and out of raids.

So we all decided to join <WHATEVER WERE AWESOME>. They were well known on the server and we had PUG'd with some of them in the past and had great experiences. The guild is comprised of both EU and NA players, and one of the things that lured us to the guild was that it was an active guild. They have 3-4 Naxx groups going on daily, and when Naxx isn't going on, they're either doing other raids or PvPing. But one thing I really appreciated was that the officers/members took the time to include and help us out. They've pointed out the little nuances that change the dynamics of raids and gameplay, and this has made my experience on Retro more fun. In fact, many people seem to get invited to the guild after they PUG with us. Plus, the guys are hilarious, chill, and really solid people in general.

Another thing, and perhaps what has led us to this point in the thread, is that the officers won't put up with BS. This does mean that they will call out wrongful behavior, and as a result, people are going to feel upset/offended. However, this also means that guild members can expect a certain level of respect and maturity from others. And hey, someone's gotta do the dirty work, but we all know how necessary this is in running a good organization.

Am I discounting the complaints on this thread? No. I wasn't there for any of it, so I cannot meaningfully contribute to those comments. But what I can do is share my own experiences with the guild, and as far as that goes, I can say with full confidence that this is a great guild made up of some awesome people.

TLDR - If you're looking for a good group of active members on the server to PvE with, I would highly recommend this guild. People can say what they want, but only you can know for sure by experiencing things for yourself.
I fairly new (to retro) and got a couple epics, but I'd love to join a guild to do more PVE with. Folks that can help me get up to speed, and that I can possibly help with something. I'm not too interested in PVP, but I'll hop in a BG to help someone (not sure how much help I would be, but w/e).

Are y'all still inviting?

-Yuwan (HPal in NA)
you can join this guild but at your own risk! Smile If i were you i'd try my luck elsewhere friend.
(04-10-2019, 06:05 PM)Potionaro Wrote: I fairly new (to retro) and got a couple epics, but I'd love to join a guild to do more PVE with. Folks that can help me get up to speed, and that I can possibly help with something. I'm not too interested in PVP, but I'll hop in a BG to help someone (not sure how much help I would be, but w/e).

-Yuwan (HPal in NA)

Message any guild member and ask for an officer. If you see any "kfc" character names online in that guild it'll be me and I can send you an invite. We teach people how to do the encounters and primarily stick to PVE with a few members who do mostly PVP.

Shaylara brought in a whole bunch of guys from his old guild and I helped them get their first KT kill like 2 weeks ago or so. Now they can teach others!
(04-10-2019, 06:05 PM)Potionaro Wrote: I fairly new (to retro) and got a couple epics, but I'd love to join a guild to do more PVE with. Folks that can help me get up to speed, and that I can possibly help with something. I'm not too interested in PVP, but I'll hop in a BG to help someone (not sure how much help I would be, but w/e).

-Yuwan (HPal in NA)

Welcome to the server Yuwan. A lot of the people I run raids with are NA members who enjoyed classic, tbc, etc. so you should fit right in. I'll look for you in the guild. Hope to see you soon.
Hello,

I am interested in joining. I am new to the server and am looking for a solid guild to join. I have experience in retail wow.

Thank you for your response.
(04-14-2019, 04:49 AM)Orae Wrote: Hello,

I am interested in joining. I am new to the server and am looking for a solid guild to join. I have experience in retail wow.

Thank you for your response.

login, say hi, and ask an officer for invite

remember: retail is entirely different from vanilla, so we may have a bit of a teaching session too.