Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add Onyxia Vendor to Mall
Bug 
Please add Onyxia vendor to mall! Also please add Cloak of Firemaw to BWL vendor! Thanks!
i support dis, pls fix ty
you do realize if you can't do ony, you should probably just stop right there xD

look at the mechanics, if people are really that bad get a druid tank in starter gear.
I vote no on the onyxia vendor because then no one would be doing it
(06-30-2019, 08:15 AM)patpvp1 Wrote: you do realize if you can't do ony, you should probably just stop right there xD

look at the mechanics, if people are really that bad get a druid tank in starter gear.

Yeah, why do we have blue vendors, ZG, MC etc? If you can't do those, you should probably just stop right there
yeah why does the server have MC vendors? probably need to remove those. prices are mostly inflated for the work anyways. i guess if he is talking about the rewards for the head being in a vendor that makes sense, can't really get all the items you might want.
(06-30-2019, 08:15 AM)patpvp1 Wrote: you do realize if you can't do ony, you should probably just stop right there xD

It’s not that I can’t do Ony, I just don’t want to. I personally find PvE boring. Going with your logic we should remove all vendors. And yes I mostly want the head rewards, I deleted my Onyxia Tooth Pendant like a dumbass and I want it to complete my T1 PvP set Tongue
It’s not that I can’t do Ony, I just don’t want to. I personally find PvE boring.
[/quote]

this