Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about gearing
Hello there,

I have a couple of questions. I've just started playing on this server and wondered what the quickest way to gear is? I try making/joining raids but it feels like it is pretty hard to actually find a good raid group, ppl mostly want already somewhat geared folks. In PVP i feel undergeared as hell and i get stomped on.

Any tips on what i should do? I'm fury for PVE and Arms (obviously) for PVP.
Depends on what you enjoy. I myself started with pvp, though it is the slowest. The fastest way is probably to start with gold farming. Sometimes you will see people in world chat saying "Lfm CH farm", join that. It is a 5man group for farming gold. Hopefully, you can raid with the same people later on.
Hi Ovey,

There are many options available for players in regards to gearing out. Since you're new, I'd recommend quickly perusing this topic I wrote for a new user a few months ago. The information presented is still relevant. I was much like Mentos when I started, I was hungry for PvP and just jumped right in. The blue vendors can give you a decent starting point, but unless you've got some experience, your first few BGs might be a bit rough. Stick to teammates like glue, it will help.

Regardless, take your time - get comfortable. Figure out how you want to play and go from there. It seems like you are going the DPS War route (both PvP and PvE). Like Mentos had mentioned, CH groups will be looking for fury warriors, if you are gearing just for the sake of gearing, that might be the fastest route.

If you want to raid, try to find a guild - I believe <WHATEVER WERE AWESOME> is looking for members, inquire with them: https://retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12100 

My schedule is up in the air at the moment, but in game if you want to find me you can always type /who Felt

Good Luck!
 Feltyham (TEAM CANADA).
"Any day above ground is a good day" ~ Leslie Feltham (Poppy)