Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AV update?
The management made 4k for 10 AV tokens to encourage people to play, right?. Why this change then? It made them stop queueing. And for those who are saying "works as intended", it was intended for 40vs40. This server is far from blizzlike.
This sever never ever tried to be BLIZZLIKE... this is probaly the most non-blizzlike VANILLA server out there. So why bother us with ur Blizzlike wishes? Do you want 2g 30s for 3xWsg3xAb3xAv ? sure go ahead the qeusts is still obtainable u don't have to play after "our" rules - go ahead make ur own rules q8)
         <Yakuza>
Elfanta -          wowwia
Amby -            wowwia
Chopsueshy -   wowwia
Muhkuhmuh -   MOO
Kraeuters -       wagus
Speck -            wouge model
Deathndecay -  Soulstone bot
Elgodtier -        1button to win

Don't be Afraid of your problems.
http://www.autism-help.org/
(01-07-2019, 05:05 PM)fanta Wrote: This sever never ever tried to be BLIZZLIKE... this is probaly the most non-blizzlike VANILLA server out there. So why bother us with ur Blizzlike wishes? Do you want 2g 30s for 3xWsg3xAb3xAv ? sure go ahead the qeusts is still obtainable u don't have to play after "our" rules - go ahead make ur own rules q8)

Read again my post. Maybe english isn`t your first language. It can be hard to understand an idea when all you read is 1 word. Prolly u read Blizzard and snapped hurr durr this isnt blizz server.

Well matey, thats what I also said.
If we kept the current state and moved to 40 v 40 I feel like the experience would be much better than 20 v 20. Still I don't like the changes.
Noxid Lerkingpoo Phos | Vostok

Would generally be pretty good if the system would look for 40vs40 but if it hadn't found enough players in less than 10 minutes switches to 20vs20. It wouldn't change much except for some values. Besides, it would lead to more battles thanks to the distribution also right now unless there is big extreme turtle you'll farm fewer tokens than WSG. Generally, the concept of gold farming upon ending doesn't work so well with a Battleground that is supposed to be rather slow (why do people think this is Isle of Conquest?), so I don't understand why they put so much gold weight on it. (although now it's a joke with 2k) Just saying. The underlying problem is that people try to end it as fast as possible to min/max farm which is terrible. Balance-wise it makes more sense to apply the most gold to Warsong where the tactic itself is to get the flag as fast as possible and change Alterac to the main ground of farming tokens (3x PvP tokens and generally more tokens needed for all things, so Warsong and Arathi scale down). Even if you for some reason still want it to be main Gold battleground it would probably again make more sense to scale the tokens up and give a proper PvP token to Gold ratio. That doesn't mean objectives should not be awarded, just not as much. To avoid things like farming big fights only you could implement things such diminishing returns on tokens until another objective has been taken, harder leaver penalty such as removing tokens and implementing Map wide token gain so farming for the big defenders or defending towers are not disadvantaged from zerging thus not leading to players doing an improper job to not lose gold.
Map wide PVP token gain across all battlegrounds is a brilliant idea.
(01-10-2019, 09:19 AM)Blazeretrowow Wrote: Map wide PVP token gain across all battlegrounds is a brilliant idea.

Awarding tokens based on playing objectives instead of on kills in battlegrounds would be awesome and has been suggested many times.
(01-07-2019, 07:33 PM)mrdot Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 05:05 PM)fanta Wrote: This sever never ever tried to be BLIZZLIKE... this is probaly the most non-blizzlike VANILLA server out there. So why bother us with ur Blizzlike wishes? Do you want 2g 30s for 3xWsg3xAb3xAv ? sure go ahead the qeusts is still obtainable u don't have to play after "our" rules - go ahead make ur own rules q8)

Read again my post. Maybe english isn`t your first language. It can be hard to understand an idea when all you read is 1 word. Prolly u read Blizzard and snapped hurr durr this isnt blizz server.

Actually dumb lol
         <Yakuza>
Elfanta -          wowwia
Amby -            wowwia
Chopsueshy -   wowwia
Muhkuhmuh -   MOO
Kraeuters -       wagus
Speck -            wouge model
Deathndecay -  Soulstone bot
Elgodtier -        1button to win

Don't be Afraid of your problems.
http://www.autism-help.org/

(01-10-2019, 04:19 PM)fanta Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 07:33 PM)mrdot Wrote:

Actually dumb lol

Random insult without any backup coming from random player.