Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shadow Priest PVE
#1
Hi there

Any got a Shadow Priest PVE BIS list for share? Many Thanks

Regards
Ditaner
Reply
#2
(01-12-2019, 03:37 AM)woshiditan Wrote: Hi there

Any got a Shadow Priest PVE BIS list for share? Many Thanks

Regards
Ditaner

In our guild, Epic has noticed that there may be some issues with how high +spell hit may need to be on shadow priests. He said he was still getting resists having the 6% chance to hit spells + 10% hit from talents. So upping the + spell hit to 10% on his gear had reduced the resists to near zero. Although it'd be a total of 20% spell hit, that's what he's noticed as effective so far. I'd suggest asking him about it.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)