Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
add Barov Peasant Caller to trinket vendor
the item is used quite frequent in pvp so i don't see why trinkets such as cannonball runner or smolderweb's eye  are free to get from the vendor and this one isn't Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Heart Heart Heart Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

i get stoopid on a nigga like im autistic [Image: 1f9d0.png][Image: 1f47f.png] 
It wouldn't make sense to add to vendor. This is not an item dropped in any Dungeon nor was it affected by RW's changes to the game.

It is still able to be achieved through the quests. And having it myself, I can verify the quest chain works.
(01-26-2019, 10:16 AM)Archaeus Wrote: It wouldn't make sense to add to vendor. This is not an item dropped in any Dungeon nor was it affected by RW's changes to the game.

It is still able to be achieved through the quests. And having it myself, I can verify the quest chain works.

(01-26-2019, 10:16 AM)Archaeus Wrote: It wouldn't make sense to add to vendor. This is not an item dropped in any Dungeon nor was it affected by RW's changes to the game.

I agree with this

If the chain works, there's no change needed. Sorry OP