Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove noggen fogger / increase price
I know that people are going to be up in arms if this would be removed completely, so I figured I would suggest we significantly increase the price of it. Small size and slow fall were not meant to be given to every class at all times. It is a tedious factor in pvp considering how many people use it. Also, they use it to cover up their buffs from being dispelled. The item should not be this easily accessible in the first place, the quest was annoying to do and it probably shouldve stayed that way. Changing the price of these pots from laughably cheap to rather expensive would at least deter people from buying endless amounts and spamming them 24/7. Or just remove it from the mall vendor and let people go through the chain quest to get the item the real way.
All fair points. But noggenfogger currently adds to survivability and I am for anything that does that in pvp. I think there is too much DPS around.

-

If you are playing enhancement shammy then I feel for you, but they will need more than the removal of noggenfogger to become good in pvp.
(01-27-2019, 09:19 AM)bsherlock22 Wrote: , the quest was annoying to do

ahahahahaha

10 minute quest
bsherlock22

I don't think you understand how easy it is to obtain in retail. Like mrdot said the quest you literally went to kill a few npcs and the item was unlocked to buy an infinite amount for the price the vendor currently has it at. For those who are serious in pvp, they will always have it because of how easily obtained it is.
(01-28-2019, 04:31 PM)kfcrampage Wrote: bsherlock22

I don't think you understand how easy it is to obtain in retail. Like mrdot said the quest you literally went to kill a few npcs and the item was unlocked to buy an infinite amount for the price the vendor currently has it at. For those who are serious in pvp, they will always have it because of how easily obtained it is.

Then nobody should have a problem with doing it. Last time I did the quest was ten years ago. Sorry, mateys, for not remembering exactly what it required.
(01-28-2019, 11:21 PM)bsherlock22 Wrote:

Then nobody should have a problem with doing it. Last time I did the quest was ten years ago. Sorry, mateys, for not remembering exactly what it required.

The quest is so trivial that this is a non-issue that you're trying to argue...it's just nice not having to port down to the ogres just to go buy them and waste 10-15 minutes of my time.
(01-29-2019, 02:27 AM)kfcrampage Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 11:21 PM)bsherlock22 Wrote:

The quest is so trivial that this is a non-issue that you're trying to argue...it's just nice not having to port down to the ogres just to go buy them and waste 10-15 minutes of my time.
Increase the price of the potions, then.