Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi the player leylei just steal me mmy mats
1. Character name:leylei 
2. Reason: we was doing a trade for crusader i give him the mats and after the items to get enchant and he ask at this moment fot 300 gold tip i say no idont want to pay this give my mats back and he say no and say thx for the mats and he logg out and after i wisp him to get my mats back and he start to say i dont care do what u want 
3. Proof(Screenshot, video):https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530394028316033024/543221179188772868/IMG_0985.JPG
(02-08-2019, 12:08 AM)themagiqe Wrote: 1. Character name:leylei 
2. Reason: we was doing a trade for crusader i give him the mats and after the items to get enchant and he ask at this moment fot 300 gold tip i say no idont want to pay this give my mats back and he say no and say thx for the mats and he logg out and after i wisp him to get my mats back and he start to say i dont care do what u want 
3. Proof(Screenshot, video):https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530394028316033024/543221179188772868/IMG_0985.JPG

So let me tell you what actually happened. He was looking for crusader enchant, i whispered him because i could offer him that, and i told him the price is 700. He said the price was too high and that he remembered he had some orbs on some other character and relogged. After that, he didnt come back with a whisper, and when he logged back on his character he kept searching for crusader on world chat. I whispered him again and he said he forgot my name. Ok, fair enough. When i get to meet him near bank, he trades me the orbs but i only have one shard on me so i tell him to follow me to blues vendor to get some blues to disenchant for shards so i can give him his enchant. We engaged a trade finally, and i placed the ench on his weapon in the trade window, ready to be enchanted. He then quickly clicked the trade button so his trade side went green, and thought i clicked as well considering everything went pretty fast, but i didnt. And i asked him for 300 gold as fee, and then he lol'ed. I closed the trade when i saw he tried to rip me off and considered "taking" his orbs was a fit punishment. I say "taking" because i didnt actually take his orbs to begin with. I simply mailed them back to tease him for the little weasel he is. He simply posted now in an attempt to get an honest player banned because he just felt like hating and thats pretty much it.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/iAV2fJ9
u never asked for tips u ask tips after i give u orbs

so i say no thx give back my orbs that all and u no fuck up scame thx for mate and llogg off u never ask for a tips u ask only after have my mats
always offer a tip to the enchanter, even if it's 100g

300g for crusader enchant tip is too high. It's a cheap enchant for a reason, everyone has it.
(02-08-2019, 01:03 AM)kfcrampage Wrote: always offer a tip to the enchanter, even if it's 100g

300g for crusader enchant tip is too high. It's a cheap enchant for a reason, everyone has it.

Yea the only thing is that he effectively tried to get away with everything for free and when he realized i was not stupid enough to press trade as fast as he did (he realized that AFTER saying "HAHA THX FOR CLICK") LOL. And he got rekt. Plain n simple.