Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start new characters off with 200 fruitcakes
Too many times have I seen someone new throw on some gear and queue up for BGs without having, or at least forgetting, to buy food. We might as well make characters start off with 200x fruitcakes.
If people aren't smart enough to check the vendor literally right in front of them when they start, that's on them. Nobody else. I don't know how much easier they need to make it than the vendor LITERALLY RIGHT WHERE YOU FIRST SPAWN.
(02-12-2019, 08:29 PM)kfcrampage Wrote: If people aren't smart enough to check the vendor literally right in front of them when they start, that's on them. Nobody else. I don't know how much easier they need to make it than the vendor LITERALLY RIGHT WHERE YOU FIRST SPAWN.

No shit... and as im sure you have noticed before, theres always someone who throws gear on and queues wsg right away to see what its like. Asking a mage for food because they either didnt know food was free or didnt bother to look. Adding food to bags would bring only benefits to new players with absolutely no downside. Similarly, bags used to have to be purchased from that same vendor. Now, new characters start with four of them already equipped.
If it can be done, I think it's a good idea.