Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting from zero: LF
Hey,

I saw similar posts a few month ago but they seem to be ouddated. Therefore, here is another one:

I am looking for a guild and/or a bunch of other players who are interested in starting fresh into the content. I don't have fun being carried by T3 & Co and would prefer to start from the scratch.

EU time zone and adult behaviour would be nice.

Anybody interested?

Update:

Write a reply, a private message in the forum or contact me (Skarof) or anyone else from the "scratch proof" guild. We will give it a try.
or u just inv players with lower gearlevel?)
(03-09-2019, 06:37 PM)fyochptwitch Wrote: or u just inv players with lower gearlevel?)

Of course! That was the idea.

Blue starter equip is totally fine.

Its more about finding the players who have the same plan / are motivated to do so.
(03-10-2019, 12:56 PM)Orchoa Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 06:37 PM)fyochptwitch Wrote: or u just inv players with lower gearlevel?)

Of course! That was the idea.

Blue starter equip is totally fine.

Its more about finding the players who have the same plan / are motivated to do so.

I rolled here a week ago. Started playing wow on release and I'm a PvE fan. I rolled a Holy Pally and would love to run some old content. Despite hundreds of MC/BWL/ZG etc. runs back in the day I still love it. I will look you up.
Have you found anyone yet?
I've literally just joined the server and would love to get into Vanilla again, what faction are you on etc I'm happy to play.
(03-13-2019, 11:35 AM)KeeferB Wrote: Have you found anyone yet?
I've literally just joined the server and would love to get into Vanilla again, what faction are you on etc I'm happy to play.

note: faction is irrelevant on retro-wow
(03-14-2019, 05:39 PM)kfcrampage Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 11:35 AM)KeeferB Wrote: Have you found anyone yet?

Hey,

ye, I found 1-2 but thats not enough to start on a regular basis. also having some time zone issues ;=)

Would be happy if you and the holy pala above contact me.

drop an ingame email to Skarof with your availability so that we can meet/I can invite!
are u eu or us?