Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bonafide flagcarrying montage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxzSAHsABpo
Very funny watch, keep up the great gameplay. Loved that you included multiple classes as well, I was just expecting your druid carrying games.
This...pro.

I wanna be in your groups LOL
Ur using non-orginal Graphics (fr floor etc) for that for you are a cheater because you change the looks of sertatnt graphics to get urself a advantage over others... this isn't qeustionable and 100% cheating.

Ur skilllvl - i don't judge druids lol - but stick to playing druid q8)
         <Yakuza>
Elfanta -          wowwia
Amby -            wowwia
Chopsueshy -   wowwia
Muhkuhmuh -   MOO
Kraeuters -       wagus
Speck -            wouge model
Deathndecay -  Soulstone bot
Elgodtier -        1button to win

Don't be Afraid of your problems.
http://www.autism-help.org/
(03-16-2019, 09:41 AM)fanta Wrote: Ur using non-orginal Graphics (fr floor etc) for that for you are a cheater because you change the looks of sertatnt graphics to get urself a advantage over others... this isn't qeustionable and 100% cheating.

It is not cheating if it is allowed, and I am pretty sure it is as others have asked in the forums about it and I don't remember any negative response from GMs. Get it yourself if it is such an advantage.

Also, don't be a dick.
You didnt include not even one abuse or glitch that you are constantly doing. Like 90% of the times, thats what you do. Abuse retro-wow specific glitches that were never retail like. Why didnt u fraps that? Don`t be embarrassed , everyone knows you`re doing them. Other than that, nothing groundbreaking. Typical bis fc flasked druid game play, on the low side of skill.
Call me salty but is the truth mate.
(03-16-2019, 09:41 AM)fanta Wrote: Ur using non-orginal Graphics (fr floor etc) for that for you are a cheater because you change the looks of sertatnt graphics to get urself a advantage over others... this isn't qeustionable and 100% cheating.

hi how exactly does floor graphics give an advantage? xd its pure esthetics

(03-16-2019, 12:27 PM)mrdot Wrote: You didnt include not even one abuse or glitch that you are constantly doing. Like 90% of the times, thats what you do. Abuse retro-wow specific glitches that were never retail like. Why didnt u fraps that? Don`t be embarrassed , everyone knows you`re doing them. Other than that, nothing groundbreaking. Typical bis fc flasked druid game play, on the low side of skill.
Call me salty but is the truth mate.

hi what glitches? many of the jumps in the vid never worked on retail vanilla so idk how valid your criticism about me not including them in my vid is. only played druid 1 month in my life so its pretty mediocre. ahahhahah now see ur Eatmybuff x))))))))))))))))