Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STV Arena
Heya,
I think there is two major annoying things in arena by now...

1. People duel reset CD's all the time down in the ring after combat… ALL THE TIME. witch makes it hard cause some classes have very important CD's…

2. When you're up on the graveyards / entrence pvping and the other faction has a healer that is your faction so that he/she can heal without any problems as you cannot attack same faction unless you are down in the ring.

-  Would it be possible to make a area around the arena not allowing duels, and makes all faction be able to kill all factions?
- and if so, would it be a cool thing? 

Maby this has been a topic already, and Sorry for my bad English, but I hope you still get the Point Smile

Have a nice day Smile

- snap, please move to PVP forum! sorry.
(03-14-2019, 11:45 PM)alex1966 Wrote: Heya,
I think there is two major annoying things in arena by now...

1. People duel reset CD's all the time down in the ring after combat… ALL THE TIME. witch makes it hard cause some classes have very important CD's…

2. When you're up on the graveyards / entrence pvping and the other faction has a healer that is your faction so that he/she can heal without any problems as you cannot attack same faction unless you are down in the ring.

-  Would it be possible to make a area around the arena not allowing duels, and makes all faction be able to kill all factions?
- and if so, would it be a cool thing? 

Maby this has been a topic already, and Sorry for my bad English, but I hope you still get the Point Smile

Have a nice day Smile

- snap, please move to PVP forum! sorry.

1. report them if so.

2. report them if so.

3. why? so ppl have to run away from that area to reset duels? no.