Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flametongue Weapon Hit Question
Thumbs Down 
Does Flametongue Weapon hit, when my auto attack misses?
Does FT depend on melee or spell hit?

As a shaman, do i need melee and spell hit cap when i go with 1h + FT? 

Cheers

/edit: i guess i just need melee hit so that my white hits land an ft can go off. But i am not sure
I won't hit if u miss/dodge/parry ur autoattack. It counts as spell and gets increased by spelldmg. 100% proc chance and requeires 3% Spellhitchance in pvp and 9% in pve. And no u don't wanne go for meelehitchance because it's unwanted to stand in meele range^^
         <Yakuza>
Elfanta -          wowwia
Amby -            wowwia
Chopsueshy -   wowwia
Muhkuhmuh -   MOO
Kraeuters -       wagus
Speck -            wouge model
Deathndecay -  Soulstone bot
Elgodtier -        1button to win

Don't be Afraid of your problems.
http://www.autism-help.org/
(05-15-2019, 04:08 AM)fanta Wrote: I won't hit if u miss/dodge/parry ur autoattack. It counts as spell and gets increased by spelldmg. 100% proc chance and requeires 3% Spellhitchance in pvp and 9% in pve. And no u don't wanne go for meelehitchance because it's unwanted to stand in meele range^^

Um, where's this 9% spell hit in pve coming from? All things considered "spells" have a hit cap of 16% in pve with always a 1% chance to be resisted.

As for OP if your swing gets avoided you shouldn't have any procs. Might happen if you get blocked but the other 3, no.
Thanks for your posts!
To get this straight: its for PVE.
I dont need spell hit, just melee hit. So that it procs from my auto attacks. Whats the melee hit cap (1h) on bosses?

Its fuckin hard to get melee hit and spell crit items thou Sad