Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLASSIC WOW
If you can't afford $15 pm for pleasure you need to rethink your life.
(06-01-2019, 12:48 PM)fyochptwitch Wrote:
(05-27-2019, 01:59 PM)noktyn Wrote: If you can't afford $15 pm for pleasure you need to rethink your life.

lool

He's not wrong...hah

I think I made a suggestion for a donation thing (the rep with the pvp factions) and someone said they were too poor for $5 or $10 donation. I haven't donated yet but hell, I would have if there was somethin I wanted lol
27 august )
(05-27-2019, 01:59 PM)noktyn Wrote: If you can't afford $15 pm for pleasure you need to rethink your life.

Nobody said they can’t afford, they just don’t feel the price is justified. Reading comprehension is hard.
(06-26-2019, 06:18 AM)xl2pilc Wrote:

Nobody said they can’t afford, they just don’t feel the price is justified. Reading comprehension is hard.

Well, Noktyn claims that it is justified by the amount of pleasure gained, and it may be. The claim of the pricing being unjust comes from people looking at it from the side of Blizzard, where the pricing is way above the related expenses. Both are fair viewpoints but I side with the later.
FOR THE ALLIANCE )))))))))))))))))))
(06-26-2019, 12:49 PM)mentos987 Wrote: Noktyn claims that it is justified by the amount of pleasure gained, and it may be.

Yes different strokes for different folks.
If anyone takes what Noktyn says serious.. LOL.. You guys gave him what he wanted.. Much love Noktyn - Cohesive
Server First: Garr Binding & ZG Tiger
Guild Leader of Server First: Server First-MC,BWL,AQ40,Naxx.
One of the first server testers.
<Server First>
Retro wow is a completely different game from what classic is going to be. So many differences, I’m confident you’ll see a lot of current players on here come back once they realize how much of a grind it is to get the gear that comes free from starter vendors here. The whole meta is different with the easy access to Naxx gear, something you won’t see for quite some time on retail classic. Additionally, Retro wow is generally more reliable than Activision-Blizz. AB will take your money but if you have any issues with stuff you’re SOL
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]

You're right, but not in the way you wanted. In your eyes they don't or can't afford $15 for pleasure, because it's not for ClassiC.