Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLASSIC WOW
(08-24-2019, 07:00 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: Retro wow is a completely different game from what classic is going to be. So many differences, I’m confident you’ll see a lot of current players on here come back once they realize how much of a grind it is to get the gear that comes free from starter vendors here. The whole meta is different with the easy access to Naxx gear, something you won’t see for quite some time on retail classic. Additionally, Retro wow is generally more reliable than Activision-Blizz. AB will take your money but if you have any issues with stuff you’re SOL

Yup, it won't be a while until the Classic meta catches up with RetroWoW.
Shaman Raid Tank & expert in off-meta specs: Rogue Tank, Support Warrior, Priest Tank, etc and Guides: www.youtube.com/caperfin
(05-15-2019, 11:23 PM)tanker300 Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 09:21 PM)reconone Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 07:52 PM)Feltham Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 06:58 PM)reconone Wrote: If they made it like $5 a month...maybe, but $15?....Nothx, -1

I was originally hoping for a one-time fee, but Activition-Blizzard is too profit driven to pass up on the hype, they will cash out huge from the subs.

Hell you aren't even eligible for a Beta-Key unless you have an active sub, which I thought was scummy but again profits.

Yeah, for those who already play retail...they just get it tagged on, so good for them, but for those like me who have zero desire to ever play retail stuff again as its too time demanding, no way i'm forking over $15 bucks a month to just play casually a few hours a week.  

One time fee or $5/mo to only get access to it (and not retail), or $15 a month to get both seems like a win-win to a sane person hah.
I don't get it, It has always been $15 a mo. since 2004. so why the big surprise? Its like complaining about milk coming from a cow. No real argument there.

Seriously, who the hell expected classic WoW to be a one payment fee or flat-out free for that matter? It was obviously going to be a monthly fee, I don't think I saw a single person that actually play WoW that thought that would happen.
In case you were searching for some help with Classic dungeons, visit this page.
1 Reason i wont play Wow Classic is because people can already one shot in blue gear: https://youtu.be/kjCTGPsoSY4
This mage already crits for 2k.... I know its patch 1.12, but nobody asked for it, earlier versions would have been better.
I already did 2.7k bloodthrist... Without ony head or ZG ofc.... 4.8execute.... 2k on mage omegalul
         <Yakuza>
Retro's best player lolexdi