Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
homosexual out of nowhere
Noktyn
Calls me homosexual out of no where as we cross paths in Winterspring - doesnt seem like he gives a f*ck and brags about how wealthy he is and he actually doesnt care.
[Image: WJyOsQG.png]
(06-13-2019, 10:04 PM)susaku Wrote: Noktyn
Calls me homosexual out of no where as we cross paths in Winterspring - doesnt seem like he gives a f*ck and brags about how wealthy he is and he actually doesnt care.
[Image: WJyOsQG.png]

Sorry muffins, I've had about 3 double Ophir gin and tonic after work.

Do as you will.

Also, easy on the donor bashing, some of us have full-time jobs and can't play as much or hate PvE.

p.s. retro, you need to update your payment system, i'd like to race change to orc, but it keeps defaulting to prior payment systems. You need to set it up to accept mere credit card and not just paypal etc., as the paypal link automatically defaults to US, not allowing EU cards. Thanks gents.
I have seen your previous posts on here and i am sure the admins are going to handle this the right way.
I can't believe you still have access to this server.
(06-13-2019, 10:27 PM)susaku Wrote: I have seen your previous posts on here and i am sure the admins are going to handle this the right way.
I can't believe you still have access to this server.

As I said, if you can't handle the internet, play by yourself mate, see how much fun that is. I'm on my 4th gin and really don't give a shit about your childish tears, and I trust the admins wouldn't either as they have better things to do than worry about the entirely unsubstantiated claims of whiners who, if caved to, will ruin their server.

Best,
HWL
Why would i ever play by myself? Most people know how to behave online and can play with different kind of people without even thinking about sexuality, race or religion.

So being offensive and call people stuff on the internet is something you’re entitled to do, if they dont share the same view as you?

I think it lies in the word “respect” and not about tears, whining or anything like that.

I can handle the internet fine, i reported you because you broke a rule, and afterwards i see that this was the right thing to do.
(06-13-2019, 10:50 PM)susaku Wrote: Why would i ever play by myself? Most people know how to behave online and can play with different kind of people without even thinking about sexuality, racism or religion.

So being offensive and call people stuff on the internet is something you’re entitled to do, if they dont share the same view as you?

I think it lies in the word “respect” and not about tears, whining or anything like that.

I can handle the internet fine, i reported you because you broke a rule, and afterwards i see that this was the right thing to do.

I don't see evidence of broken rules except donor bashing, but whatever you say muffins. People are entitled to have different views than you, welcome to adulthood. 

Bye.
Your starting apology says it all. Plus that with ealier insults/cases from you, i dont think anyone doubt you wrote that.

Of course we can have different views, but what makes that ok to be offensive, rude and come with insults? Is that normal to you?
(06-13-2019, 11:01 PM)susaku Wrote: Your starting apology says it all. Plus that with ealier insults/cases  from you, i dont think anyone doubt you wrote that.

Of course we can have different views, but what makes that ok to be offensive, rude and come with insults? Is that normal to you?

By all means submit your evidence muffins. I will have another drink and wait ok pumpkin?

Stay salty.
Its funny how you always have to end your coversations with a rude interaction.

Anyway, i trust in humanity and admins know what to do.

Salty is out.
Screenshots attached to the report show nothing

Closed thread.
[Image: SGuVwB1.jpg]