Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patchwork
Hello,
Me and my friends are progressing in Naxx and having big problems with Patchwork. Maybe we are doing something wrong or maybe we are just too low geared? 
Iam the Tank with mostly T2+ still some T1 items. our healer got some T2 and T1 and some good AQ40 items.
we got good geared dps so that shouldnt be a problem.
PW hits me realy hard so the healer have to use big heals and gets oom before we hit 50%.
Im thinking maybe the trick is to use alot of dogde/parry items and keep greater stoneshield pots up all the time? 
(I have watched vidoes on Youtube and it dosnt seem to be that hard for them, the healers isnt struggeling at all)
It`s really importante of this fight to be defense capped on 440 to avoid crits. This boss is one of the easiest, but aswell one of the hardest fights if undergeared.
Patchwerk is one of the harder hitting bosses, it really helps if both heal and tank are bis.

Also, Priests are not very good healers on this server, they are not mana efficient enough. Don't get me wrong, they can be great, but your average player will find paladins far superior.
Alright, thanks for the tips guys, now i know what to aim for Smile
The fact you're wearing t1 as a tank here is mindblowing to walk into naxx with. I tell people full t2 is minimum because the 8 set of tier 2 is pretty huge for mitigation and i haven't had trouble healing full tier 2 tanks in naxx yet. And if you're the tank going into naxx be sure that your head/leg enchants are the ZG ones so you can get defense cap.

For patchwerk a few things will help. Armor buff from sayge, scrolls or pots that give +armor, and using those stoneshield potions for an extra 2000 armor may be necessary for your first 1-2 patchwerk kills. It IS progression after all and you should treat it as such. If you're not using consumes walking into naxx without near bis gear then you're not going to be successful.
(06-14-2019, 12:29 PM)mentos987 Wrote: Patchwerk is one of the harder hitting bosses, it really helps if both heal and tank are bis.

Also, Priests are not very good healers on this server, they are not mana efficient enough. Don't get me wrong, they can be great, but your average player will find paladins far superior.

Yeah all new players should keep in mind that priest in vanilla shines the most during widespread dmg.
On retrowow all dmg is nerfed and paladin is just superior most of the times (aka progression and farm)
(06-14-2019, 08:57 PM)kreth Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 12:29 PM)mentos987 Wrote: Patchwerk is one of the harder hitting bosses, it really helps if both heal and tank are bis.

Yeah all new players should keep in mind that priest in vanilla shines the most during widespread dmg.
On retrowow all dmg is nerfed and paladin is just superior most of the times (aka progression and farm)

shaman for them melee speed runs, WOOOOOO

had a tank doing 600 dps on thaddius
(06-14-2019, 10:11 PM)kfcrampage Wrote: shaman for them melee speed runs, WOOOOOO

had a tank doing 600 dps on thaddius

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lol. I do 1k with wf^^

Flupp
(06-22-2019, 08:18 AM)Flupp Wrote: lol. I do 1k with wf^^

Flupp

a flurry tank doing 1k? 0/31/20

don't think so