Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF4M for Naxxramas
Hello guys. I see that on this server, every guild is inactive so I am going to try to form the group for farming Naxxramas together. Get known with each other so we can do after every reset Naxx together. If you are intrested write about ur class and gear here and I will whisper you ingame. Be skilled, geared and decent please.

Thank you
(06-17-2019, 06:47 AM)Aenour Wrote: ...

Yeh, once a guild starts raiding Naxx it tends to start slacking after 3months when every core member is bis.

My guild has a few trials that want to do Naxx, 1-2 of them online at raid hours.

If you want to you can whisper me or my guildmates in-game and try to set up your raid with the guild "Colossus", I'll try to join as well.

Good luck to you.

-Durzi
Thank you very much for your respond here and for taking time to write to me here. I appriciate it, will whisper you next time I am online, hopefully more will respond here
(06-17-2019, 11:09 AM)Aenour Wrote: Thank you very much for your respond here and for taking time to write to me here. I appriciate it, will whisper you next time I am online, hopefully more will respond here

hey, sounds good, would like to join.

brawlus-near bis-fury warri
snicksnack
Sure! sign me up! Are you looking to do Naxx regularly?
Shaman Raid Tank & expert in off-meta specs: Rogue Tank, Support Warrior, Priest Tank, etc and Guides: www.youtube.com/caperfin