Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
warcrimesx
1. Character name: warcrimesx
2. Reason: Rule 9) Insulting or harassing another player this includes all kind of insults. (Religion, Racism insults) 12, 24, 48, 72 hours, 5 to 7 days, or a permanent ban of the account/s and IP, depends on situation. Telling me to hang myself over a game of alterac valley Sad This isnt the first time he has lashed out at me in such a vulgar manner, I have him on ignore on my other characters.
3. Proof(Screenshot, video): https://imgur.com/a/I9tcRup
<TURTLE BEACH> BEST AV GUILD
Cry STEALING YOUR AV MARKS Cry

Don't pretend over here you little cunt with that fake sad smile, WHERE'S RELIGION INSULT? WHERE IS RACISM HERE? I NEVER INSULTED ANYONE CONSIDERING RELIGION AND RACISM. I BELIEVE IN GOD AND I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. You're trying to fake it and ban me, YOU JUST FUCKED UP YOURSELF BY LYING. You are the one that should be banned for this. Yes i did tell you to hang yourself and you better go do it. You're one toxic player that enjoys to annoy people around and PUSH THEM AWAY FROM OUR SERVER BY TROLLING AND TURTLING which eventually results people eventually leaving this server. Also, why was the other priest was so SILENT DURING THIS AV? Also, yes, i admit i know to be rude, VERY FUCKING RUDE but only toward the ones that are rude to me, i never insult first. People talk all kind of things in world, things way worse than racism nationalism and religion and they get away and u want me banned cause of this?

You are a pathetic troll that found satisfaction in annoying other people and i have atleast 20 that WILL APPROVE THIS, you have all your gear, but there are starters, people that just came here and wants to earn just a little of gold to buy their gear AND THEY CANNOT DO THAT CAUSE YOU PREVENT THEM TO DO SO. MAY GOD STRIKE YOU DOWN FOR THESE LIES YOURE POSTING AS HE WILL ONE DAY SOONER OR LATER BELIEVE ME ON THAT ONE.

You provoke people, you troll people, youre annoying people, you make them quit bgs, YOU MAKE THEM QUIT SERVER, YOU MAKE THEM LEAVE EYY...but alright, i will leave this to GMS

Don't worry i have screenshots as well, edit inc

https://imgur.com/a/gkYuWPc

Here we go... IF GAME MASTER DEMANDS MORE SCREENSHOTS I WILL SEND EVEN MORE.

ONCE AGAIN, PAY ATTENTION, HE IS LYING THAT I AM INSULTING PEOPLE CONSIDERING RELIGION, RACISM AND ALL KIND OF THINGS..... YET, THERES NO SINGLE PROOF.

HE WANTS ME BANNED, HE MAKES THINGS UP, THIS IS LYING AND MANIPULATION. PERMANENT
Wow you are clearly insane. I never said you used racism or insults to any religion. I copied the rule you broke, rule 9. I suggest you read it.

I think you need to calm down my friend and stop being so abusive.

And I think you should stop PUSHING AWAY people from our server

And no im not insane, i dont fucking like injustice and lies, and that's what you are, a little rat that just loves to annoy and troll people, to push them away and to piss them off. Man, im telling you infront of these GMS, infront of everyone, im open person... I would strangle you with my bare fists if you werent behind that monitor
(09-29-2019, 11:04 PM)arturas1234 Wrote: And I think you should stop PUSHING AWAY people from our server

And no im not insane, i dont fucking like injustice and lies, and that's what you are, a little rat that just loves to annoy and troll people, to push them away and to piss them off. Man, im telling you infront of these GMS, infront of everyone, im open person... I would strangle you with my bare fists if you werent behind that monitor

death threats too?

wow

See what kind of a being you actually are, you're cunningly manipulating people around, you're trying to pull me inside all of this you made up even deeper, youre the worst kind. YOU NEVER HAD ME IGNORED ON YOUR OTHER CHARACTERS, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE YOUR OTHER CHARACTERS ARE EXCEPT THIS TROLL PRIEST, DON'T LIE I HARASSED YOU BEFORE. PROOVE THAT YOU HAD ME IGNORED ON YOUR OTHER TOONS BUT MAKE SURE IT'S BEFORE THIS DATE, Dont you dare putting me on ignore now and post a SS. On forums here you are polite, nice, respectful nja nja njaaa, but your true colors you show in-game. Rats are golden compared to you. Yes you little cunt, i would strangle you with bare fists

YOU ARE PUSHING AWAY OUR PLAYERS, OUR STARTERS. In this AV weekend ATLEAST 50/100+ (THAT I PERSONALLY SAW) People got disappointed by all the shit you've done.
Poor fella joins the server, he figures out how things works, ooh it's AV weekend, here's the quest, i'll take those 10 marks and get my 4.5k gold to buy myself some gear, and i'll continue to play on retro cause it's cool server, PERHAPS I WILL DONATE ONE DAY TO HELP MAINTAIN IT... DERP, 3 HOURS GAME INC, AND THE WORST PART IN THE END IS HE GETS 1 SINGLE MARK BY SPENDING 3 HOURS IN AV AND LOSING, NOT TO MENTION MEETING TOXIC SHITS LIKE YOU ARE. How would you feel cunt?

And now when you filled your pockets and when you don't need gold anymore you simply don't care about others eh?

You don't care what's gonna happen with our server, will population increase or decrease, you don't care about other people, you dont care about SINGLE thing but to satsify your sick mind by trolling/harassing/annoying and making fun of other people?
I don't know, from a 3rd party standing point. with that kind of reaction you know, you seem pretty guilty.
Hello

Thank you for the report.

Closed thread.
[Image: SGuVwB1.jpg]