Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question regarding Nefarian/Bellowing Roar - BWL
I was in a BWL group today. We were at Nef and the group leader told me I should kick Bellowing roar (I play rogue). I tried many times and it never worked. My connection is good and I was kicking during the first 0.5s of the cast (I have been pvp-ing for over 10 years, I know how to kick on time), I could even hear the kick sound before the fear, but then the ability would cast anyway and the group would be feared. Also this was not during the time the boss was buffed with BoP (we had a pala in the group) . I tried kicking Shadow flame instead just to test if it worked, and I never had any issues with that. I was always pooling at least 25 energy and I am way above the yellow hit cap. I do not think the boss dodged or parried the kick (and I tried many times anyway, how unlucky can one man get? especially considering I was not facing the boss) 
We had an argument about it and I ended up being removed from the group, and they went on to look for a "better dps" (as stated by the leader).
Now the question is, is Bellowing roar interruptable, and am I doing something wrong here? If the answer is "yes", then I would appreciate the feedback.
Rip old core
         <Yakuza>
Retro's best player lolexdi

(10-17-2019, 05:34 PM)fanta Wrote: Rip old core

hmmm?
Its not possible anymore to kick the fear or most other boss mechanics. This was a thing on the old server core which wasn't based on the nos core.
         <Yakuza>
Retro's best player lolexdi

(10-18-2019, 08:15 AM)fanta Wrote: Its not possible anymore to kick the fear or most other boss mechanics. This was a thing on the old server core which wasn't based on the nos core.

Thank you for the confirmation, I wanted to be sure I am not missing something!