Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal faked screenshot
Hi username trtle in response to https://retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=16036

One of your characters from the banned account: trtle
Ban Reason: rule 9
Information about your ban: fake screenshot probably submitted by "bbcinyoface" alt
Additional Information:

Hi Ossirian I know you're busy mate but can you please check this properly, check the chat.txt file inside the log folder where your mangos server files are stored you can verify yourself I never said this.

I wasn't even logged in four hours ago, let alone 8 hours ago I've been asleep.  This guys report is from 5 hours ago. 5 hours ago was 8:30am GMT (UK time) . I wasnt even awake! I was last logged in around 2:30am gmt. That's 11 hours ago! I don't think I've ever been logged in at 8:30am.

I have never spoken to that guy. I don't know who he is, but it's a starter account with no gear. It's clearly somebody alts making fake reports.

I just used a macro I found on google within 5 seconds to fake the exact same conversation.. it's not difficult to do.

That isnt how I speak, its a fake screenshot, i dont even have the profanity filter disabled I wouldnt need to add spaces to bypass it.

[Image: 471YBfv.png]

Thank you for your time.
<TURTLE BEACH> BEST AV GUILD
Cry STEALING YOUR AV MARKS Cry

Hello

Ban is temporary, and the screenshots can be older then your previous login.

Closed thread.
[Image: SGuVwB1.jpg]